Frenemy

Allison took, Lydia home when Stiles took me home. We drove in silence.
"I'm not getting out of the car, until you tell me what is going on? what happened today at school. Everything." I stated with my arms acrossed.
"Stella," Stiles said.
"Tell me right now, Stiles I swear to god." Stiles sighs.
"Look there's this creature we believe that is called a Kanima going around town killing people, Derek has been testing people who gotten bitten." Stiles trailed off.
"Bitten by an Alpha?" Stiles nodded.
"He tested Jackson and today he tested you and Lydia because you both didn't pass, he thought you guys were the killer." Stiles started to explain.
"That's why, Allison warned me about Erica and Isaac." Stiles nodded.
"How you guys wanted to study at Scott's house without any studying, but instead protecting us from getting killed by Derek and his pack. Am I, right?" he nodded.
"Why didn't you tell me this beforehand? Why all they sudden everyone isn't keeping me in the loop." Stiles hung his head.
"You do know, I've known Scott was a werewolf since the first day of class, right?" Stiles stayed silent.
"I helped stop Peter, so why?"
"Stella, hmmm ..." Stiles trailed off.
"If you're going to say we want to keep you safe. Then, save it. " I said unbuckling myself and grabbing my bag.
"Stella,"
"You know, what. Since, you want me to kept in the dark. Just stay away from me, all of you. I can be alone wolf, weather I am or not. Which I am not, by the way." I said slapping the door. Stiles jumps out of the jeep and follows me.
"Stella, wait!" I ignore him and keep walking to my front door, when Stiles grabs my hand.
"Don't," I pushed him off.
"Just stay away, all of you." I said as I walked away and into the house.

"Where have you been?" Victoria said coming onto the scene.
"Studying with Lydia and Stiles. I am very exhausted, can I go to bed?" I asked and Victoria nodded, as I headed to bed.