Insatiable

After getting the void fly out of me, which was incredible uncomfortable by the way. I headed up where I was waiting for answers about Lydia since Void Stiles took her, probably because she's a Banshee. I laid on my bed looking up to my ceiling, as I remember correctly this the day when Allison gets killed by an Oni. I got sadden by the memory. When Allison, entered my room. Where she saw me having watery eyes.
"Stella, what's wrong?" Allison asked as she closed the door behind her.
"Nothing," as I blinked the watery eyes away.
"Stella Argent, I've known you since you came into this world. I know you," Allison sat on the edge of my bed.
"I have this feeling, in my stomach. That I can't shake," I said as I slowly sat up on my bed.
"What feeling?" Allison was concerned.
"The feeling someone is going to die, who I care about" I stated.
"Like, Stiles?" I shrugged.
"I don't know, it's just a strong feeling I have," I said as I see Allison giving me a look.
"And, no I'm not Banshee too." Allison nodded.
"Allison, what's going on?" I said as I see her, leg being shaking.
"I hate waiting, so I don't know what to do." Allison said as she played with her fingers.
"Let me guess, you are thinking of fixing up your bow and arrow, crossbow?" Allison nodded.
"How'd you know?" Allison asked.
"Like you know me, I know you." I raised an eyebrow. Allison smiled.
"Now, go down to the garage and fix up your weapon." I said.
"Are you sure?" I nodded.
"Besides, Dad is there waiting for you. He has something for you," Allison titled her head.
"Just trust me," Allison smiled.

"Love you, Allison Argent. I know we haven't exactly time to just be sisters since our trip to Paris during the summer. But know, I'm a better person because I had you as a role model and best friend who always had my back through everything. I love you," I confessed.
"I know, you don't have to say anything." Allison stated.
"I know, but as we both know we didn't have the chance to say anything to mom." I stated.
"I am going to be fine, we're going to be fine." Allison reassured me.
"I know, just in case." I smiled.
"Well, Stella. I love you like your my own blood. Your more powerful, smart, beautiful then anyone knows, expect me." I smiled.
"Just know, I'm proud of you, I'm proud of us, I love you." I teared up.
"Stella,"
"Sorry," I said whipping my tears away.
"It's okay, come here," Allison pulled me into her grasp as she hugged me tightly. I buried my neck into her shoulder, when she pulled me out and held her hands against my ears.
"I love you," I smiled as she kissed me on the forehead.
"Everything will work out," She said as she went down, met up with Chris and built her own arrowheads. When she gets a call from Scott telling her that they found Lydia.

Allison grabbed me as we arrived to the old Japanese camp. The Old Oak Creek. Once we arrived, everyone else did too.
"I am here to save my best friend," Allison said.
"I am here to save mine," Scott said as he looked at Stiles.
"I am here to save, both of mine." I said as I glanced at Stiles too.
"I'm here because I just didn't want to do homework," Isaac joked. As we walked in, before separating. I looked over to Allison and grabbed her hand when she looked at me.
"Be careful," Allison gave a nod. When I bolted off with Scott and Stiles to save Lydia. While Kira, Isaac and Allison faced off with the oni and Kira's mom.

Scott followed her scent as we found her behind some gates.
"Lydia?" Stiles said as he saw her.
"Nooo," Lydia called out trying to stop Scott from opening the gate, but it didn't work.
"Why are you here?" Lydia said.
"We're here for you," Stiles stated.
"You weren't suppose to be here," Lydia called.
"Lydia what's happening," Scott was concerned.
"Death is happening, Scott, it will be," I stated. When both Stiles and Scott give me the same look Allison gave me earlier.
"Don't give me that look, I'm not a Banshee. What does everyone keep thinking that." I stated.
"Who else came with you?" Lydia asked.
"Isaac, Kira and Allison, our friends." I stated.

That's when, Lydia told us her prediction of death, we all ran towards where everyone was. Stiles fell to the ground getting weaker. Lydia stayed back with Stiles, I was too.
"Go, Stella." I nod. When I heard a Lydia scream out Allison, this can't be happening. I arrive to the scene to find Scott catching Allison in his arms.
"I can't take your pain," Scott said.
"Because, it doesn't hurt." Allison said telling Scott she's dying, which I already knew as my eyes already started to water.
"No," Scott was upset.
"It's okay," Allison said.
"Allison,"
"It's okay It's okay, It's perfect. I am in the arms of my first love, the first person I ever loved and who I'll always love, I love you," Allison said choking out the words as I feel my legs get weak, Isaac saw me in shock. He caught me holding me up.
"I love you, Scott McCall," she said as he grazed his lips.
"Allison, don't, Allison don't PLEASE," Scott begged.
"Protect, Stella for me, Look after her," I heard her say as Scott nodded.
"You have to tell my dad," Allison repeated. I looked away as I cried into Isaac's shoulder, as he held me tight not letting me go. Then Allison Argent was gone.