Smoke and Mirrors

Once we arrived, Derek was injured, he insisted to go, so we did. We headed into the church.
"Where are they?" Liam looked over to me.
"How would I know?" I asked.
"Aren't some psychic?" Liam asked.
"Something like that," I cracked my neck.
"What do you mean?" Stiles turned to me.
"According to Derek, I'm a rare werewolf that only happens every 100 years." I stated.
"What kind of werewolf?" Malia asked.
"A psychic werewolf, that can see visions of their soulmate,"
"You only see Scott in your visions, don't you," I nodded.

I closed my eyes, as my eyes turned purple, I opened them.
"What do you see Stella?" Stiles asked.
"Kira is healed, Stiles go find her," Stiles nodded leaving, while Malia tossed him Kira's sword to him as he took off.
"What else, do you see?" Malia asked. I blinked as I was back. A berserker attacked us, as I flew into the wall. Peter and Malia were trying to kill it.
"I saw the truth," I whispered as Stiles and Kira enter the scene. As Kira cut a bone in half that Malia was going to use to kill him.
"Malia, No," Stiles screamed.
"It's Scott," Kira screamed as I nodded in agreement.

Scott walked over to me, as he picked me up by my throat.
"Scott, your not a monster," I said as he tightened his grip.

"You're more than a werewolf, your kind-hearted, strong, brave and you were the only person who knew; how it felt to lose her." I choked out the words.

"Allison," Stiles whispered.

"By just one look, you know exactly how I feel or what I'm thinking. I know, it hurt when I left but it hurt more to stay. It still does, but I am here. I love you, I'm not letting Kate take everything you are, away from you. You can fight this, you're strong enough. I'm not going anywhere, never again. Either kill me or be the True Alpha, I know you are," I said looking into his eyes, as he lightly took his grip off of my throat and placed me back on the ground. While I felt Kira's glance, as she realized our chemistry we have together.

Scott took all his strength to rip the deer skull apart as he roared.

"You, you were the other person another than Argent who knew about Berserkers, you taught Kate," Scott said as he saw Peter in front of him when Malia slowly backed away from Peter.

" I was taking back, my family's power, my power," Malia roared when Peter knocked her out.

"Sorry, sweetheart. We'll talk about this later." Peter said,

"It's my bite that started this all, that made you a true alpha,"

"Stay behind me, Stella" I nodded.

"Actually, both of you," Peter said mentioning me.

"Excuse me, yeah you gave me the bite but it didn't take." Peter was lost.

"Let me dumb it down for you, I was born a werewolf. My father is Derek and your my lunatic of a great uncle," Peter was speechless.

"What? Derek didn't tell you, shocker!" I stated.

"If you want me, come and get me. Just me," Scott growled. I kept looking back as Scott knew,

"Go!" I smiled as I dashed outside to hear gunfire. Once I got outside, I saw Derek near a pile of rock. I rush to his side, to see his eyes closed.

"Derek, open your eyes, Derek," I repeated as I realized he wasn't waking up. I leaned against his chest not hearing a heartbeat.

"No, this can't be happening," I cried.

"Dad?" I said with tears going down my face, as I rested my head against his dead chest. When zoned out and memory appeared in my head.

While Derek and I were getting to know each other in a father and daughter level. I was upstairs at his place when Scott arrived.