Required Reading

Stella was at her locker, when she was approached by some girls.
"Are you that girl, who threw Theo against some lockers earlier this month?" Stella nodded.
"Oh my, you are my hero. I wish there was more girls like you here in the world," the classmate phrased Stella.
"Thanks," Stella smiled as she didn't know what else to do. She isn't use to this attention.

When she had a jolt ache in her head, as she clutch her locker tightly, leaving a mark on it.
"Does anyone have asthma, or inhaler" the teacher asked as Scott was on the floor having troubling breath. When Stella jolting opening her eyes seeing the scene in her head.
"Are you okay," the girl stepped forward as Stella nodded. When they both heard a commotion, near them. Stella left her locker as she approached the scene. it was the scene she just witnessed in her head.

When I spotted, Scott on the ground having troubling breathing I slide down onto my knees to Scott's side.
"Do you have his inhaler," the teacher asked.
"No, but I can help him, I just need everyone to give us some room." I stated.
"You heard her," the teacher telling everyone to back up.
"Which also, includes you." I told her, as she followed the students.
"Scott, come on, SCOTT!" I glowed my eyes at him but it didn't work and that's when I decided to do something. The same thing, Lydia did when Stiles was having a panic attack. I grabbed Scott's face with both of my hands as I pulled him close and kissed him, giving him oxygen through the kiss. I felt his lips dancing with mine, when I knew he was also kissing me with everyone seeing me make out with Scott.
"Well, there's nothing to see here. Well, not anymore." the teacher said walking them out with her with them.
"Stella," I smiled.
"Thank god, your okay," I said, I settled onto his chest as I heard his heartbeat.
"I'm fine, what happened." I looked up.
"You had an asthma attack or panic attack or both,"
"How?" I shrugged.
"I'm just glad you are okay," Scott smiled.
"Thanks to you," I smiled as I looked away. Scott jumped onto his feet and offered his hand to help me up from the ground as well. When Scott helped me up from the ground, he pulled me into his arms as he kissed me.
"What was that for?" I asked.
"For stopping the attack," Scott responded.
"I'm glad to help," I smiled.
"Besides, do I need to excuse to do this?" Scott said as our lips collided once more. I threw my arms around his neck.
"No, I guess you don't." I smiled as I pulled him close in a hug.