Alpha Pact

I wake up, feeling more alive and awake ever since me almost getting my throat slashed. I get dressed, wearing a floral dress with army themed looking jacket, which happens to be Scott's. Allison walks in, while I'm looking in the mirror wondering what I just do with my hair.
"You look cute today," Allison commented.
"Thanks,"
"How about, we straighten your hair today, you haven't done that in awhile." Allison suggests as I nod. Allison helps me.
"Someone tried to kill me, yesterday." Allison nodded.
"And, I survived." Allison smiled.
"Allison," she looked up.
"I know about Dad, we are going to get him back."
"How'd you know?" Allison asked as I look down at my phone.
"Because, Lydia and Stiles know where they are." I show her the text from Stiles.

To: Stella Argent
From: Stiles Stilinski
Lydia and I, know where our parents are being kept. Meet us at Deaton's clinic.

"Come on, let's go." Allison said finishing up my hair as we headed to the clinic where we met Lydia, Stiles, Isaac and Deaton.
"Where are our parents?" I asked as I walked through the door.
"The Nemoton," Deaton stated. Then he went on, nobody knows its exact location. When Scott arrives, when Deaton calls him to come. Deaton goes to tell us the only way to find it's location is to have Scott, Stiles and Allison temporally die to find the nemeton, but needs someone push you down into the water, who can pull you back.
"Each of us, will hold you down since your sensually, well dead. But it's not someone who needs to hold you under, it's someone who can pull you back. Someone who has a strong connection to you." I smiled to Allison, nothing is stronger than sisterhood, right?
"Lydia, you go with Stiles," Lydia nodded, I agreed with that connection they have.
"How will that work? Scott and I both need to go under." Allison said as she looked at Isaac.
"Stella, you go with Scott." I smiled towards Scott.

When all three of them stepped into tube of ice and water.
"In case, I don't make it. You should know something," Scott gave a nod.
"Your dad is in town," Stiles said as Scott reacted, not so thrilled about it.
Isaac stood behind Allison, Lydia stood behind Stiles, I stood behind Scott. Then we pushed all three of them in sync under the water when they just floated under the H20 as we removed our hands, just waited for them to come back to us.