Party Guessed

It's been weeks, since I stormed off away from Stiles and the pack. While I am still in Teen Wolf, I just stayed away from everyone even my sister Allison. I just went to school and went home nothing out of the ordinary. Expect for one particular day, the big bash of the year everyone looks forward too. Lydia's big birthday party bash, also known as when she drugs everyone without really knowing it. I was invited, because Lydia is my friend and she's been there for me when everyone wasn't since we are somehow connected with the whole Peter thing. I've decided I wanted to go, knowing everyone who I've been keeping my distance from was going to be there.

"Do you think, Stella will be coming?" Stiles asked.
"I don't know," Allison shrugged.
"I think, she's definitely coming." Scott said looking at me while I walk into the yard.
"How do you know?" Stiles asked.
"Because she's here." Scott pointing it out to Stiles and Allison.

Lydia comes up to me.
"I am so happy, you could make it." Lydia stated.
"Your my friend, I wouldn't have missed for the world." Lydia smiled.
"Here, have some punch." Lydia said offering me a drink.
"Okay, thanks Lydia." I said taking the glass.
"Good, right?" I nodded.
"Really good," I started drinking it.

When I started drinking it, I realized I was seeing everyone hallucinations, not my own. Like it was a movie. For me a guess, it was in a sense. First I witnessed Allison's after she was done talking to Matt.
"SCOTT!!" Allison yelled. When she came face to face with herself, but with a bow an arrow. Her other self, shot her in gut with an arrow.
"Look at you yelling for help, always yelling for help. It's pathetic Allison. You have no idea, how much I've been looking forward to this." She said aiming to Allison and suddenly Allison was back. Then I saw, Stiles getting yelled at by his father about the death of his mother was his fault, suddenly he was back with being wasted. Before Scott found him, he saw the Kanima kissing Allison.

Suddenly I felt a bit dizzy, but I caught myself to find myself looking at someone who was me in another life.
"Hello Stella, you ever wondered why your sweet mother Victoria. Always treated you like crap, the secret to that is." She said listening to every word.
"Your not a argent, your a pathetic little girl trying to be someone in this world. Your adopted, nobody wanted you especially not Victoria." She told me, as I started drifting. Before I fell to the ground and broke my head open. A pair of hands caught me. I looked up to see those beautiful brave brown eyes, I've been in love with since I first watched Teen Wolf. I was in the arms of Scott McCall.
"Stella? are you okay?" Scott said helping me up.
"I think so, just got a little bit lightheaded." I said as I stood up.
"Did you drink some punch?" I nodded.
"Let me take you home," Scott offered.
"Is Allison here?" I asked, since she can take me home if she was here.
"No, she dashed off a little bit ago," I nodded. As Scott was helping me to his car, we stopped in our tracks when we heard a splash of water. When Jackson helped him out of the water, that's when everyone who knew about the supernatural find out. Jackson and Matt walked out of the party.
"It's Matt," I whispered.
"What's Matt?" Stiles asked as he stood beside Scott.
"Matt is the one, controlling the Kanima." I stated under my breath and they were shocked to hear that I knew. Stiles tried to get sober while Scott walked me to his car and placed me in the passenger seat, as he drove me home.

When we arrived at the house, he was about to get out of the car and help me.
"Scott, I'm fine. Thanks for looking after me even if I had not even one glass." Scott smiled.
"How'd you know about the Kanima?" Scott raised an eyebrow.
"While you and Stiles, even Allison keep me in the dark. I have my own way of finding out things." I stated, unbuckling myself.
"We were trying to protect you, less people know the less people get hurt." Scott said.
"You do know, I knew about you before anyone right?" I raised an eyebrow.
"But I am still here, you can't protect everyone Scott." Scott nodded.
"I know, you'll try. Just be careful when you come face to face with them." I said and Scott sighed.
"Goodnight, Stella." He said
"You too," I smiled as I get out of the car and headed to the door, dashed into my room.

Hours passed.

I'm in my room writing about my day, when Chris enters the room.
"Dad? what is it, what's wrong?" I stood up as my journal fell to the ground.
"It's your mother, she hmmm, she's gone sweetheart." I got teary eyed. Chris walked closer.
"No, this can't be happening no." I broke down in tears, Chris brought me into his arms.