Magic Bullet

After school I headed home, when I got there I felt a presence in the house.
"Hello? anyone home?" I yelled nobody answered.
"Allison? Mom? Dad?" Still, nothing ignored it and walked up the stairs, into my room. I dropped my bags to the floor when I heard movement under my feet. I dropped to my knees when I saw there was a loose floorboard. I took it out to find a book, that had a red leather cover, it was a journal. I took it out and flipped through it when I heard a noise coming from the garage. I quickly placed the journal back into the floor and closed it up. I ran down the stairs and walked to the garage.
"So, that's what your good at? Archery." Scott said I leaned against the door frame of the garage to realize that it was just Scott and Allison talking, well for now.
"You said, you wouldn't laugh."
"Trust I am not laughing," Scott said as he spots more weapons.
"Well, Scott's right he isn't but I am," I walked into the garage, spooking the love birds.
"Stella, what are you doing here?" Allison asked,
"I live here," I raised an eyebrow and Allison gave a nod in response.
"Since we are talking about what we're good at, what are you good Stella?" Scott asked.
"I can't tell you, it's more like I can show you," I stated.
"Okay, then show me," Scott said.
"Then, come at me." placed my hands up, gesturing towards me.
"Stella, no" Allison spoke up.
"Don't worry, he's a big boy," I said.
"Stella, I don't want to hurt you." Scott said, I laughed.
"You won't, come at me." I kept gesture towards me, finally came at me. At that time I grabbed his arm and flipped him right side up, that landed him on the ground with a groan.
"Ow" Scott groaned.
"That's what I'm good at," I said looking at him.
"Kicking my ass," I smiled.
"No, well yeah. But no." I said offering my hand.
"Then, what?" Scott asked as he jumped back on to his feet.
"Kick boxing, any combat fighting. I've been taken lessons to defend myself since I was 8."
"Well, you're good." Scott said, when I happily smiled.

Then Allison explained that we are not criminals but Chris, our father sells armed weapons to law enforcement. Chris came up without him hearing him, so I came home with a plan.
"You guys hide, while I distract him." I whispered.
"You'll get busted." Allison and Scott hid behind a car.
"Well, it'll give you time to flee." I stated.
"Thanks, Stella." I nodded.

When I was looking around the garage, Chris cam across me.
"Sweetie, what are you doing here?" Chris said
"Just thinking." I said
"About and near weapons," Chris raised his eyebrow.
"How maybe, I should learn how to defend myself with a bow and arrow like Allison, since I know how to use my fists now," I explained.
"I don't know, " as we started walking out of the garage, when Allison and Scott tried to sneak out.
"Are you sure, this isn't about your sister and her boyfriend behind the car." I pretended like I didn't hear that.
"No," I shook my head.
"Allison, Scott" they jolted up. Scott and Allison helped Chris and Kate to bring in the groceries. When they did, Chris sent Scott home.
"Come on, Chris they were making out in the garage and talking to Stella. It's not like they were shooting porn," Kate said walking towards the doorstep.
"Gross," I stated.
"You with the adorable brown eyes, your staying for dinner," Kate invited Scott. As everyone went back into the house.
"Good-luck, this isn't going to end well," I whispered and Scott hung his head.
"But, don't worry I get your back." I smiled as we walked in and took a seat at the dinner table. Scott was in the middle of Allison and I.

"Can we get you some beer?" Chris asked.
"No, I'm not old enough." Scott responded.
"Good answer, totally lie but well played Scott you may yet survive the night." Kate putting beans in her mouth.
"Do you smoke pot?" Scott almost did a spit take.
"Dad? I get you are over protective but this is getting overboard," I stated.
"Changing the channel to something less conservative," Kate said.
"Thank you, Kate." I smiled.
"Allison says, your on the lacrosse team," Scott nods. Then Chris and Allison went back and forth about Scott Lacrosse playing skills.
"Well, I'll take that beer now," everyone laughed.
"Your kidding right?" Chris asked.
"Yeah," Scott nodded.

Then after dinner, Allison walked Scott to the door while I was cleaning up dinner and doing some dishes. When I tucked some hair behind my ear to hear better.
"Where's Stella?" Scott asked.
"in the kicthen, cleaning up why?" Allison raised an eyebrow.
"Hoping to say goodbye to her as well," Allison nodded.
"I can go grab her," Allison said and Scott nodded. But before Allison could grab Stella, Kate and Chris entered the scene.
"Now look I hate to be the accuser here, Scott. Because I really do love those adorable browns eyes. I don't know you're a klepto or if your curious or just stupid. Just answer the question." Kate said as I was finishing up, I entered the scene.
"What's going on?" I said whipping my wet hands in the hand towel.
"What did you take?" Kate asked.
"Nothing, I swear." Scott responded.
"Kate, Scott didn't take anything from your bag." I stated.
"How would you know?" I walked to stand beside Scott.
"Because I know my friend, he's not that guy." I said.
"You know the 5 minutes and you already know him," Kate stepped forward.
"Yeah, I do. Because I know, who did." I said
"Come on, Scott. Prove me wrong," Kate stated.
"I'll prove you wrong, it wasn't Scott going through your bags, it was me." Allison admitted.
"You?" Kate raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, me?" Allison said as she pulls out a condom.
"I'm not seeing this right now," I said looking away and both adults weren't looking so happy.
"I'm gonna walk out, Scott to his bike while you guys talk." I said
"I think that'll be a good idea." Chris said, I opened the front door as Scott and I walk side by side.

"I'm sorry about that, and dinner. It was probably the wrost dinners." I stated arriving at his parked bike.
"Not the worst, there was the time I had dinner with my parents, who told me they were getting a divorce. That was the wrost this comes to a second." I nod.
"Wait, you didn't talk much at dinner, what's up?" Scott asked.
"Nothing, just I didn't want to step on anyone toes." I said.
"You could never, your honest and I like that about you," I smiled.
"Goodnight, Scott. Hope your night gets better than this one." I said as I just stood there.
"Are you gonna go inside?" I shook my head.
"I'm scared too," I said.
"How come?" Scott questioned.
"Well, probably because they'll accuse me of knowing Allison took that hmm.." Scott rapidly nodding.
"And ground me too, or not to see you as well. Which is crazy since your the only friend I've made." I pointed out.
"What about Stiles?" Scott asked.
"That's a working process, I mean I like Stiles. He seems like a solid guy, a great friend. But-" I trailed off.
"But?" Scott questioned.
"Seems like every time I try, he runs off." I stated.
"Don't worry, I'll talk to him. Everything will work out, right?" He repeated a quote I said to him, I just smiled.
"Bye Scott" I waved.
"Bye Stella." Scott said, getting on his bike and he just rode off.