A Novel Approach

Scott walks me to his room, as he suggests I sit down. I take a seat on the edge of his bed.
"Look, I know I've been distant since Mexico,"
"I say," I rolled my eyes.
"I just didn't know, how to act around you" Scott admitted.
"Act around me, what do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Hmmm,"
"We'd always come to each other, we were best friends once, What happened," Scott shrugged.

"I happened, by telling how I feel." I stated, When Scott dropped down to his knees as he looked up to me.
"Stella, I don't know how or when it became something more than friendship. I believe that's why I was so hurt, when you left because I thought there was something growing between us, I was denying from myself and everyone around me. I didn't want to believe, I've had feelings for you, since day one but objected to your sister Allison," Scott stated.
"What are you saying," I said, Scott gently grabbed my hand and held it.
"Stella Argent Hale, I'm in love with you," I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
"What?" I jolted up from what I'm hearing, Scott slowly jumped onto his feet.
"I'm in love with you, Stella. I've always have," I smiled.
"Am I dreaming right now?" I looked around the room, as Scott held my cheeks in his hands.
"No, your not dreaming." I looked into his deep brown eyes, I always get lost in.
"I'm sorry, it took me so long to admit my feelings towards you. I'm stupid to do so," Scott stated.
"Something that's true is worth the wait, right?" I raised an eyebrow,

"Are you going to kiss me, or are we going to stand here all day," Scott smiled as he pulled me close. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I love you," I laughed during the kiss.
"I'm never going to get sick of hearing that," I smiled.
"I hope not, because I'll be saying it all the time." Scott said as we swayed back and forth. I jumped into his grasp and wrapped my legs around his waist and kept kissing. He walked backwards, he didn't realized we hit his bed and we both fell ontop of it. We started laughing and saw Scott just starring at me.
"What?" I looked at him.
"That smile, I haven't seen that in a very long time." I smiled, as Scott placed a piece of my hair behind my ear.
"Well, I'm happy," I snuggled up to his neck.
"Good," Scott said pulling me close.

We snuggled up with each other, smiles on our faces as we drifted off.

During the night, while I was sleeping I had gut feeling something was wrong. I jolt up from the bed, remembering Stiles is still at the school where Donovan tried to kill him. Stiles needs a friend right now. I quickly left a note with Scott, so he didn't think I slept and dashed. As I walked over to the school to find Stiles Jeep on, Stiles hiding from the cops. I knocked on his window scaring the crap out of him. Where he unlocked the jeep and letting me in on the passenger side of his jeep.
"Stella, you scared the crap out of me," Stiles said holding his chest.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean too." I closed the jeep door.
"What are you doing here?" Stiles raised an eyebrow.
"Being here for my friend," I hinted.
"What are you talking about?" Stiles said.
"Stiles I had a gut feeling, you needed my friendship. A friend to lean on right now," I stated.
"How?" I shrugged.
"Why would I?" I looked at him.
"Because of Donovan," I stated.
"You know?" I nodded.
"You do know, I have visions right?" I asked.
"Right?!" Stiles responded.
"I can't believe, I killed someone," Stiles was freaking out.
"Stiles look at me," I placed both hands on his shoulders.
"You didn't kill anyone, this was self defense, he was trying to kill you. He wasn't going to stop, do you understand." Stiles nodded.
"How are you soo good at this?" Stiles asked as I took my hands off his shoulders.
"Because I had two great friends, who taught me well. Plus, I know you. Your not a killer Stiles." Stiles smiled.