The Benefactor

When I stopped by Derek's loft to see no sign of him, that's when I remembered where he could be. I ran to the hospital and dashed to the roof of the hospital.
"Stella, what are you doing here? Did you see something too," Sheriff stepped forward.
"See something?" I was confused.
"What happened," he said gazing around the roof.
"I'm sorry, no I honestly don't know what your talking about," I told him.
"Then, what are you doing here,"
"I'm here to see you," I pointed to Derek.
"Me?" Derek stepped down and towards me.
"I'll let you two, too it." Sheriff stated, as he left the roof with his Deputy's.
"Hey, Derek. Can we talk?" Derek nodded.
"Okay, let's talk." Derek nodded.
"Not here, maybe your loft." I suggested.
"Stella, what's going?" Derek asked.
"Or a walk?" I said as we took a walk in the woods.

"As you know, I am adopted." Derek nodded.
"You went to France with Chris and Isaac to get some answers, am I right?" I nodded.
"Well, I got some answers about my birth parents. Found out who they were, well are." I stated,
"That's great, but why are you telling me this," Derek turned to me.
"I'm getting to that," I said.
"Do you or your mother knew the code name; the dessert wolf?" I asked,
"I have heard of it," Derek shrugged.
"Turns out Talia, your mother. Erased a memory from you about her." I said
"How'd you know?" Derek raised an eyebrow.
"Because, you don't remember having a daughter." I admitted.
"Daughter?" I nodded as I heard wolves.
"Don't worry, I won't let any Alpha turn you."
"That's not going to be a problem," I said as I glowed my purple eyes.

"Stella," Derek was taken back.
"I was not bitten when I was away, turns out I've always been this way," I breathed as purple faded away.
"What are you talking about?" Derek raised his eyebrow.
"Derek, I'm your daughter," I stated. Derek turned to me in shock, he didn't say anything.
"Derek?" I waved in front of his eyes.
"You know, where to find me," I smiled as I walked away when I heard screams by Liam from a far.
I closed my eyes as I tried to listen.
"What's happening to me?" Liam said
"The same thing, that happened to me." Scott said as I located their location. I walked to the scene as Scott was standing above him.
"Your not a monster, your a werewolf,"
"Just like, Scott here." I smiled, with my glowing purple eyes as I entered the scene.
"What are you?" Liam turned around to face me.
"A long story," I winked.

When I heard foot-steps approaching, I turned around to see my father Chris.
"Stella,"
"Hi, Dad." I smiled.
"Can, I have a minute with Scott," Chris nodded.

Chris walked away with Liam, giving us some time.
"I think, we should have that talk now," I nodded as I blinked my eyes away.
"Okay, let's talk."