Pack Mentality

I walk into school with a stack of books, as I walk into the school suddenly a boy my age bumps into me. Who knew he was clumsy I thought that was my only talent. He turns around and I see it was Scott McCall.
"Oh my god, you scared the crap out of me," I said reaching down to the floor.
"Hi, you're okay," Scott said helping me pick up my school books.
"Of course I am, well that's a lie. I will be once my heart starts beating again," I gave a laugh. Scott stared at me like I was a ghost or even, Allison.
"Are you okay? you don't look so hot." I said feeling his forehead, that I could feel he was burning up.
"You're burning up, Scott," I stated.
"I'll be fine, can I be honest with you," Scott said as I nodded. When he grabbed my arm, he pulled me aside.
"Last night, I had a dream that hmm .... this is going to sound crazy." Scott not knowing what to say.
"You can trust me, we're friends, right? I need'em right now more than ever." I said.
"Of course we are, here it goes-" Scott trailed off as I waited.
"I had a dream that you were killed, no murdered on a bus. It felt so real that I thought."
"It was real and you got worried," Scott nodded.

Then I remember this is when Scott thinks he killed someone or attacked someone on the bus, by the end he didn't.
"Scott isn't there an accident on one of the buses during the night." I questioned, he got worried.
"Scott, look at me. It was a dream a bad one at that, but it wasn't real. Okay?" I said placing both hands on his forearms.
"But-" Scott trailed off.
"Listen, go about your day. I'm fine, go on your double date with Allison. Forget about it, it's not your doing." I said trying to calm him down.
"What if I was there and it wasn't a dream," Scott got worried.
"If you were, if it was real then, I can tell you that you were trying to save him not kill anyone," I said, in time he calmed down and decided to go his day.
"Thank you, Stella." He gave a genuine squeeze on my forearm.
"No problem," I said with a smile.
"See you later?" Scott asked.
"Most definitely," I gave nod.

Later, when Scott and Derek were facing off they both realize that there's another werewolf and that's who attacked the bus driver. The Alpha. Which Scott is part of his pack, the alpha wants Scott. Just like the first dozen times I've watched it.