Creature of the night

I grabbed my bag to head to the school for a senior year tradition, when I opened my room door to find Kira standing there.
"Hmm, the door was open." Kira pointed to the door behind her.
"I really need to find away to lock that thing," referring to the front door.
"Can, we talk?" Kira asked.
"Can it wait, I need to get to the high school." I said running down the stairs,
"I know, I do too." Kira followed behind.
"But I guess, I can spare 5 minutes." I said turning towards her as I threw my things onto the couch. I might've decorated the loft more like home since Derek has been gone.
"Look, I don't know if Scott told you but ummm, we broke up before I left for New York." Kira spat out.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I really hope it wasn't anything that I did," I pointed to myself.
"Not really, it's just how you two interact with each other and the connection you have," I nodded.
"And, Mexico" I stated and Kira nodded.
"You seriously had no idea, we broke up," I shook my head.
"I don't know what to tell you, since you left or that night. I haven't seen much of anyone. Expect Malia, we made some trips during the summer to get to know each other better. But I haven't really talked to Scott all summer," I admitted.
"I'm shocked,"
"I'm not really, every time he breaks up with a girl or death of a girl he loved. Scott needs some guy time with Stiles to get over it, in time he comes back," I said.
"You know him pretty well," I shrugged.
"It's just the little things I notice." I smiled.

"You should tell him, how you feel about him. I can tell your in love with him, I've known for awhile now," Kira stepped forward.
"What the void me, didn't give it away," Kira laughed.
"I'm fine, go and tell him," Kira said.
"I have many times, but I don't think he feels the same way," I stated.
"I doubt that, he cares about you. Maybe, he doesn't want to get hurt again," Kira picked up my bag and handed it to me.
"Well, I've been getting hurt by him since I met the guy," I took my bag as I threw it over my shoulder.
"Or maybe he needs time to tell you,"
"Maybe," I side smiled.
"Let's go to the high school before we're both late," Kira said.
"You go ahead, I'll meet you there. Need to lock up." Kira said and nodded. When she left. I looked at the key hook, to decide what car to drive. I decided to drive my car as I locked up the loft.

When I arrive I see Lydia talking to the group.
"I hope, I'm not late,"
"No, your just on time," Malia smiled at me.
"Okay, are we doing this or not," Lydia said as we followed her lead into the library. Once we walked into the library there was a line up to sign your initials onto the library shelves. Stiles was first, then Lydia, Malia, Kira and then she handed me the marker. I took a breath, as I approached the shelving.
"You're whoever you want to be," Allison's voice repeated in my head. I placed my hand on the shelving and wrote my initials. I'm not just an argent or hale anymore. I'm both, I wrote SHA. When I passed the marker to Scott, where he also wrote Allison's initials too.
"She would've been here," Lydia said.
"She's always with us, wherever we go." I smiled.

As we stood all together like a badass CW show, remembering Allison like she was standing right next to me.