The Master Plan

I walk onto the Lacrosse field to find a seat beside Lydia where she's seating by Melissa and Mr. Stilinski. As I take a seat I see pair of eyes on me. I look over to see it was both Stiles and Scott, I wave over to them when they smile in response. While I wait for the game to start, I see Stiles walk onto the field.
"Why is my son on the field," He said.
"Because he's on the team," Melissa said.
"Maybe his practicing will finally pay off," I smirked.

Stiles grabbed his gear and took his spot on the field, ready to play. While freaking out and hoping not die tonight. When the ball kept getting in his net, he kept failing until one time he grabbed the ball and scored into the goal net. As Lydia and I cheered him on. When I looked over to Stiles he kept looking at Lydia. When the buzzer went out, which told us Beacon Hills High won the game, I also saw Scott's concern on his face which told me there was something else going on than just the game. Gerard was controlling Jackson, who knows who was going to kill but in time we found out, Jackson killed himself with his claws. Which wasn't good either because he was coming back but more dangerous and powerful than ever before. While Scott and Isaac were dealing with that. When the lights went out for a second I tried to find Stiles, but had no luck. I got so worried. When his father told me he was back at home resting. That's when I decided to go and see him.

"Hi" I said as he opened the door.
"Hi," Stiles said.
"Your dad, let me in." I explained myself. I let myself in, when I did I saw the beaten he got on his face.
"Stiles, what the hell happened to you?" I said holding his face.
"This is nothing," Stiles said.
"Nothing, it looks like someone beat the crap out of you. Who did it? guys from the other team? Gerard? tell me?" I stated.
"It's okay, Stella. I'm fine." Stiles stated.
"Well, I'm not." I crossed my arms.
"What are you talking about?" Stiles said concerned.
"hmmm..." When Stiles and I get a text from Scott about Jackson.

"Your not going," Stiles stated.
"Yes I am, we can stop and save Jackson, I'm coming." I insisted.
"See you don't care of getting hurt, but do you know how I'll feel. I'll be devastated and if you die I will definitely lose my freaking mind. Stella death doesn't happen to you, it happens to everyone around you" Stiles said.
"You don't think I know that, I lost my mind when I couldn't find you after the game and I saw this" I pointed to his bruising.
"But, I'll risk my life to protect the people I care about." I stated.
"Stella..."
"Which includes you by the way, so don't give me some speech about not getting hurt since, you do get hurt more than I can count." I said.
"Stella, I am so sorry." Stiles apologized.
"No your not, but it's okay. I'll help him alone." I said.
"Stella,"
"Look Stiles I know you care about me, but I also know your in love with Lydia and you always will. So, whatever this is growing between us can't turn into something more." I confessed.
"What are you talking about?" Stiles raised an eyebrow.
"We're friends, but nothing more. It can't. Because I don't want to get hurt as well as you giving your heart to Lydia." I told Stiles.
"Stella,"
"It's okay," I said with a nod. As I stormed out leaving Stiles and going to help Jackson. When I left, I sat in my car and I closed my eyes imagining where they would be. That's when I remember when the finally stage would take place. I grabbed the steering wheel and sped to the destination. When arrived, swerving into park as I roll out, the Kanima has Allison by the throat. Gerard walking in.

"He's dying" Isaac stated.
"I've been for awhile, but not anymore. Right, Scott?" I walked onto the scene.
"Stella get out of here," Scott yelled and I shook my head disagreeing.
"No, because I would love to witness this since I know exactly his plan."
"Which is what sweetheart?" Gerard raised his eyebrow.
"Don't call me that because I'm not your sweetheart, all you are is a body that needs to be dust and well..."
"Your a monster," Chris said.
"Not yet," Gerard stated. I started to walk around Gerard.
"See, Gerard found out he had cancer awhile back and since he found out that Scott is a werewolf. And, Could get close to Derek, he threatened Melissa life if he didn't do exactly what he asked. In doing so, he wanted Scott to have Derek bite Gerard and turn himself into a werewolf so he'll live and not die." I said coming face to face.
"Smart girl," Gerard gave a smirk.
"Come on, Scott or your mother dies as well as you won't have Allison." Scott pulls Derek to have his fangs show. Gerard places his arm in Derek's mouth and then removes it to see the bite.
"But Unfornately, Scott had his own plan." I smirked glancing over to Scott. When Gerard's blood turned black. Scott then explained how he changed his cancer pills into mountain ash pills.
"Mountain ash" he screamed as he collapsed on the ground. As the Kanima let's go off Allison.
"How'd you know," Scott asked.
"I just did." I smiled.

When Stiles and Lydia come going through the wall and hitting Jackson, he slowly was turning back to himself when Lydia shows him the key. Peter and Derek come towards him and dig their claws in his back and rib cage. When Lydia catches him before hitting the ground.
"Do you?"
"I do, I do still love you." Lydia said as Jackson is gone, I stand back with Chris and I see Allison and Scott hold hands.
When suddenly we hear claw marks as he rises again and growls. Jackson was now a officially a werewolf like he's been wanting.

Later, I'm at home in my room with my door open. As I read my journals, I felt presence at the door.
"Scott?" I shouted.
"Yeah, it's me" I stood up from the chair.
"Can I come in?" I nodded and waved him over. As he closed the door behind him.
"What's up?" I said as I took a seat on top of my bed.
"Allison and I, just ended things." Scott said as he takes a seat in front of me on the mattress.
"I'm sorry," I said with sympathy eyes.
"How are you feeling?" Scott asked.
"Me?" I pointed to myself and Scott nodded.
"After the whole Kanima, Gerard thing." Scott asked with concern.
"Glad, I'm not dead for one. But glad it's all over." we smiled.

"I know this is gonna be odd to ask you," Scott hesitating to ask me a question.
"Just ask" I said.
"Are you and Stiles dating?" Scott questioned.
"No, for one his heart belongs to Lydia and I don't want to be someone's second choice or to feel avoid, you know?" Scott nodded.
"Plus, I've had an eye on somebody since I came into this town. Allison doesn't even know about it." I stated as I played with my fingers.
"Why?" Scott asked.
"Because I feel like I be breaking some sister or girl code. I don't know." I looked up.
"Go for it," Scott said.
"I don't know, he did just ended things with his girlfriend." I said trying to avoid eye contact with him.
"I mean, if I was him. I would be lucky enough to be on your radar." I blushed.
"Your just staying that," I lightly pushed him as I fell back on to my bed as I looked up.
"No, I'm not." Scott laid back as well. We just stayed there, he's one of my best friends. Maybe one day that could change. But at that moment my stomach was turning with butterflies.