Parasomnia

The next day, Stella pulls up to the school with her father's fancy black car. As she stormed into the school halls with her Black crop top and high waisted jeans, that showed some skin as well. While wearing her signature black leather jacket, with the entire student body starring at her. While Stella was walking down the halls, Scott and Stiles were at their lockers as they turn around to see her walk down the halls.
"Scott," Stiles trying to get Scott's attention.
"What," Stiles pointed to Stella's direction.
"Stella," Malia nodded as she joined the scene.
"What's going on with her? she never dresses like that," Scott stated.
"Like you need to ask," Stiles and Malia said in sync.
"Ever since finding out the truth, losing Allison and you," Malia explained.
"Me," Stiles raised an eyebrow towards Scott.
"I guess, she just well, you see her. I don't think she cares anymore," Malia stated. When Stella stopped at her locker.
"Like, if she was a vampire and turned off her humanity." Malia stated,
"Have you started watching, Vampire Diaries?" Stiles asked and Malia nodded in response.
"Why is she acting like this?" Malia and Stiles turn to him, when Scott just glances over to her.
"Seriously, did you forget she pulled you back from killing well all of us in Mexico and the fact she admitted to you over and over again that she's in love with you," Stiles stated.
"Plus, Kira told Stella a couple weeks ago. That you two are broken up, the fact you didn't come to her, made her knowledge that you don't have the same feelings,"
"Oho" Scott didn't know what else to say.
"Seems, like someone does." Malia nudged Stiles as both Scott and Stiles looked up to see Stella talking to someone at her locker.

When Scott, focused hearing and listened to every word between them.
"That's quiet an entrance,"
"Well, somebody needs too. Especially since it's my senior year."
"I like you,"
"Of course, you do. I'm Stella Argent and not interested," Stella said closing her locker.
"Of course you are, you just won't admit it, come on we can have some fun," He said teaching her.
"I don't want too, especially not with you," Stella said walking away from him.
"Is it, because you put this act on to show your not still in love with Scott McCall," Stella stopped in her tracks. When Scott looked up and spotted Stella. Stella, turned around and threw him against the lockers.
"You have no idea, what you're talking about Theo Raeken."
"You know, who I am?" I nodded.
"I also know, your big plan on this town or should I say pack." He was shaken.
"If ever touch me or mention my humanity ever again, I'll rip your throat out with my teeth, got it?" He rapidly nodded, when Stella looked around to see Stella holding Theo against the lockers. Stella dropped him to the ground as she stormed the halls.

"I really did, a number on her didn't I?" Scott asked himself.
"You did more than a number," Malia said.
"You keep hurting each other, you need to fix it." Stiles admitted.
"But I don't know how?" Scott shrugged.
"Start with your feelings towards her," Malia started.
"I don't know, if I have any," Scott shrugged not knowing how he feels.
"Yes, you do. You just won't admit them to yourself or to her," Stiles stated.
"Fix it, before you lose her for good. Or better yet, we all lose her." Malia continued as Stiles and herself left the scene.