A promise to the dead

The next day, I get into my car and drive to school where I saw Malia, Kira and Lydia in Ecom class. I waited outside of the classroom as I waited for Malia to leave the class, when she did.
"Malia" I called as she turned around.
"Hi, Stella."
"I know, we haven't really gotten to know each other these past months," I admitted.
"I get it, you're trying to earn Scott's trust back," I nodded.
"Can, we talk somewhere private. There's something I need to tell you," Malia nodded.
"I'm meeting Stiles, at his house. You can drive me there while you tell me, what's on your mind," Malia said as we walked down the hall.
"Deal," I smiled as we arrived at my car.
"Get in," I said as she hopped into the car.

"What's going on?"
"Not long ago, Stiles told me about how you're adopted. Your father is Peter hale,"
"You knew too," I shook my head,
"No, I found out not long after you did," Malia nodded.
"Just curious did you find out, who your birth mother is?" I asked,
"Kind of, just a code name. The Desert Wolf." Malia stated.
"I don't know, if Scott or Stiles told you but I was adopted too."
"Stiles, might of mentioned it." I gave a nod,
"Well, while I was away. I found out who were my birth parents. My father is Derek hale."
"So we're cousins?" Malia raised her eyebrow.
"Not exactly," I said.
"My birth mother is also the desert wolf, we're half sisters," I stated when I felt an ache in my stomach, I screamed when I lost control of the car.
"Stella," I slammed on the breaks before we hit something.
"What?" Malia asked.
"Call, Stiles now." I stated as he did as she was told.

"What's going?" Stiles said on speaker.
"Stiles, Scott isn't going to be just late to the game. Scott and Kira are in Mexico. Kate took them there," I admitted.
"Are you sure?" Stiles questioned.
"Stiles, she almost crashed into a fence because of her feelings. She's sure," Malia stated.
"Okay, I'll let everyone else know. Meet us at a storage unit." Stiles stated.
"We're on our way," Malia ended the call, as I grabbed onto the wheel as I sped into the unit.
"Are you trying to kill, me." Peter said standing in front of my car.
"Well, if you do something to any of my friends. I will," I growled. Getting out of the car.
"Okay, let's go," Derek said as everyone went to their cars. Malia went with Peter, Scott and Derek went with Liam in Braeden's US Marshall van, While I went alone in my car. As I sped to Mexico as fast as I could to save Scott.