The Girls Who Knew Too Much

When the Memorial concert started, I started to head to the school where I found all my friends at. When I spot Scott, I walk up beside him.
"I thought you weren't coming," Scott turned to face me.
"I can't, even it scares me to death that, the killer is here with us. But I couldn't just leave you, I mean all of our friends." I said.
"That's very, Brave of you," I shyly smiled.
"I know, but if Lydia and I work together. Find'em before it happens. We can save them. Find someone like you, who can do something about it." I said to Scott.
"If you give me the time, I'll do something about it. I swear to god." Scott said, I gently touched his hand as I grabbed it. When Scott knew something was up. Scott turned to face me.
"There's something else, isn't there," I nodded.
"You know, who it is don't you?" I nodded.
"I'm scared that, she knows that I know and,"
"Come after you," I nodded. I look around to try to find Lydia, but I couldn't find her.
"Where's Lydia?" Scott shrugged.
"I need to find her," I dash out of the gym looking for Lydia. When Stiles joins Scott.
"Where is she going, what's going on?" Stiles said.
"Stella went to find Lydia, Stella knows who's killing people. " Scott said as I run towards a classroom to find Lydia tied up, before getting her throat slashed.
"Stella, no, go," Lydia whispered.
"I'm not going anywhere." I said.
"Good, because neither are you." she said as she knocked me out. 

When, I came to I look around to find myself tucked taped to a plastic chair.
"Why are you doing this," I said coming too.
"Because, your the girls who knew too much, I can't have you living."
"Who said, I didn't tell anybody?" I admitted.
"Say goodbye and say hello to death," she said as she tightened a wire that was going to struggle me to death. I grabbed it before she could.
"Stella, don't resist." I held off until I could.
"SCOTT!" I screamed in fear, when I could sense he could feel it. Scott's hand started to shake.

"What's that?" Stiles said, hearing a cry for help.
"Stella, come on." Scott and Stiles ran to the class room. Scott freed Stella while Stiles helped Lydia.
"Get them out of here," When Jenifer pushed Stiles out and blocked him out. When Stella fell to the floor. Scott, rushed to her side and growls at Jennifer. While Stiles watched her take his father. When they disappeared, Stiles took Lydia home safe. I slowly get up, when Scott rushed to my side.
"Am I dead?" I grabbed my throat.
"No, you won't be. Promise." Scott said with concern, in his eyes.
"Scott," I said in worry.
"I don't feel so good," I said when I vomited up a substance.
"Mistoleo." Scott said,
"I'm getting you out of here," He said picking me up with my hands around his shoulders.
"Stay awake," Scott said.
"I'm trying," I said with heavy eyes. He placed me on his bike as he sped to his house. He placed me on his bed.
"Where am I?" I said slowly sitting up.
"At my house, you can stay here, rest up." Scott said.
"Scott," I laid back on top of his covers.
"It's okay, sleep" Scott said as he laid blanket over me. I fell into blackness called sleep.