Muted

*Season 4*

A month has passed since I left town with Chris, Now I'm back. I didn't exactly leave on a great note with my friends. Before I left seemed like Scott and I were going somewhere, but since I didn't know how long I was going to be. Scott started have stronger feelings with Kira, which I get. When I got back from Europe and finding out who my birth parents, I started going back to school.
"You told Argent, that his sister is back from the dead over a text?" Stiles raised an eyebrow.
"I don't exactly have the money to call, France." Scott responded as they walked on the lacrosse field.
"What are we doing here, we have 117 problems and lacrosse is not on that list." Stiles stated.
"It is, now" Scott said as they looked towards Liam who was playing extremely good.
"Who the hell is that?" Stiles asked.
"Liam Dunbar, he's a freshmen." I stated as I leaned against a pole.
"Stella," I shyly smiled at both boys.
"hi," I waved.
"What are you doing here? are you back?" I nodded.
"I am, just me." Stiles nodded as he understood.
"Look, we need to talk!" I stated, needing them to know what I found out.
"Can we talk, after Lacrosse try outs?" Scott asked and I nodded.
"See you then, both of you and good luck." I smiled, as I walked off and walked into my Ecom class.

I took a seat in the front row, as coach saw I was back and he commented on it.
"Miss Argent, aren't you back from the dead?" everyone raised an eyebrow.
"If you mean, I'm back than yeah." I nodded.
"I am so sorry," Coach said, feeling stupid.
"Well, she's gone but never gone in my heart." I said being the bigger woman. As class went on, I heard whispers about me and Allison around class.
"Well, I'm glad her sister is dead. She was so annoying,"
"Too be honest I wish, she died instead of Allison,"
"Didn't she killed herself,"
"No, she was jacked with a knife when she got car jacked,"
"Where was her sister? some sister,"

When the comments kept getting heard, It was like that's all I heard. I couldn't take it anymore, I ran out of there.
"Where does she think, she's going?" Coach called.
"I'll check on her," Stiles told coach as he followed me into the girls locker room. I breathed heavy and everything started to get blurry as I landed on the ground near the showers.
"Stella, calm down." Stiles as he approached me.
"Your okay, your fine, your safe." Stiles placed as palm over my heart.
"Just breath in and breath out," I opened my eyes to find Stiles helping me with my panic attack.
"Stiles, what's going on? what happened?" I gazed around as I saw his concern for me in his eyes.
"You just had a panic attack," Stiles sighed.
"A panic attack?" I raised an eyebrow and Stiles nodded.
"I guess, you heard all the girls gossiping about you and Allison, you just broke." I sighed.
"We've all been there," Stiles offered his hand.
"Thanks," I said accepting his hand as I stood up.
"I thought I was better, I guess I was wrong." Stiles nodded.

"Hmmm, Do you hate me?" I asked as I looked up to him.
"Hate you? why would you say that?" Stiles said with concern.
"Since, how I left. I didn't exactly say goodbye." I stated.
"We understood,"
"Feels like I'm the new girl all over again, but worse." I said, when Stiles placed both hands on my shoulders.
"I am here, that's never going to change." I smiled.
"I really, hope not." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Come on, let's go to the field. Where you can tell Scott and I what's been going on?" I nodded as we walked side by side. I took a seat beside, Kira and Malia.
"Your back," I nodded.
"Hi, I'm Stella Argent," I offered my hand.
"As in Allison," I nodded.
"Sorry, I'm Malia Tate," she said shaking my hand. While we were watching the boys, I heard a bone break and then Liam was on the ground. They took him to the nurse.
"Can we have that, talk after we take Liam to the hospital," Scott said approaching me on the stairs.
"Of course, only on one condition." I said,
"Sure, name it." Scott said.
"Where can I find Derek." I asked.
"Derek?"
"I need to talk to him about something," I said.
"Talk," I nodded.
"I'm not hunting him like my family did, trust me. Just talking." I told Scott.
"At the loft," Scott admitted.
"Thank you," I kissed him on the cheek and ran off.

When I was going to talk to Derek, I knew Scott gave Liam the bite to save his life. If Scott hadn't he probably would have fallen off that roof and died. Good thing, I know this show like the back of my own hand.