Anchor

A couple weeks has passed since we stopped Jennifer.
Before Allison and I headed home, I waited for her at courtyard where I took a seat at a patio table.
"Stella," I turned around to see Allison taking a seat in front of me.
"Why did you want me to meet you here?" I asked.
"Because, we need to talk," Allison said facing me.
"Okay, about?" I crossed my arms and leaned forward.
"You and Scott," I straightened up my posture.
"Me and Scott? What about me and Scott," I said.
"Stella, I love you and I always will. But I know you have feelings for Scott." I was shocked to hear what she was saying.
"Of course, I do. He's my best friend." I stated, denying it.
"Stella, I know you've been hiding your feelings for him since we met on the first day, for me since you knew I liked him." Allison knew the truth.
"How did you know?" I titled my head.
"Because I know, plus the little things matter and I see the way you look at him." Allison stated.
"I didn't know, I didn't want to do anything since he's your first love and," I trailed off.
"Stella, your in love with him and I somehow moved on," Allison cut me off.
"With Isaac?" Allison nodded.
"I've seen the way he looks at you, the way you look at him," Allison said as I bit my lip.
"You should talk," I nodded.
"Come on, let's go home," Allison said as I got up from the picnic table, we headed home.

Melissa comes home to find Rafael and Scott disagreeing about what he's doing to Noah Stilinski. When Melissa looked down at Scott's hands, where she saw, Scott claws.
"Scott, breath and come with me," Melissa brought Scott to the staircase.
"I thought, you and Stiles figured out how to control this, like an anchor?" Melissa asked as Scott had full on, glowing eyes, fangs and claws showing.
"We did, Allison was my anchor but I don't have Allison anymore." Scott growled.
"But you still have Stella," Scott breathed.
"Until you have a new anchor, be your own anchor" Scott calmed down and his wolf face faded.
"Sweetheart, let me tell you something that no teenager believes, but I swear that it's the absolute truth. You fall in love more than once, it'll happen again. And it'll be more extraordinary than the first time, and maybe as painful. But it will happen again, I promise. Until then, be your own anchor." Scott nodded.
"But in all honesty, I think you already found it." Melissa stated.
"What do you mean?" Scott raised an eyebrow.
"You don't see it do you?" Melissa shook her head.
"What, mom?" Scott asked.
"You and Stella, you guys are like made for each other. You never wanna be apart, you care for her. In more ways than you think, why do you think Deaton put her with you to pull you back, when you did the human sacrifice for us?" Scott shrugged.
"Because she brings you back, as well as making you stronger. She's different from Allison, but you already know that don't you?" Scott nodded. 

"Go, talk to her," Melissa said as Scott smiled and hoped on his bike and speeding over to the Argents.

When me and my friends were talking about Scott, Stiles and Allison seeing things. An Asian girl approached us.
"What your talking about is burdo," she said walking up to us, as she admits that she overheard us.
"What are those?" Isaac said.
"A state between life and death," she said sitting beside Stiles.
"What do they call you?" Lydia asked.
"Kira," Scott said, everyone looked at him.
"She's in our history class," I spoke up. Scott nodded agreeing.