Code Breaker

As I get up from the ground, I head back into the school and to my locker where I hid some extra of clothes in a gym bag. I dash to the girls locker room, as I changed into a pair of jeans with red a tee and my black leather jacket, combat boots. I threw my dress and my heels into my gym bag and I threw the gym bag in my locker. When I did I dash, I dash into the woods where the Hale house is. When I got there I saw Allison and Kate trying to kill Derek and Scott. I hid behind a tree, right before Kate shot Scott.
"What do you mean? I thought we were just going to catch'em." Allison said turning to Kate.
"We did that, now we kill them." Kate said as she shot Derek in the leg.
"See not that Hard," Kate said walking towards Scott. It's now or never I said to myself.
"Get away from Scott," I said walking onto the scene.
"Stella?" Allison questioned.
"This doesn't involve you, go back to your room and be the sweet innocent I don't know anything girl," Kate said
"That's the thing, I do know and I'm not letting you hurt Scott," I said holding a gun towards Scott.
"Why do you care?" Kate said, I dashing in front of Scott.
"He's my friend," I stated.
"Move or," Kate trailed off.
"Or what? you kill your own niece too." I raised an eyebrow.

"Kate, put the gun down." Chris said entering the scene.
"I did what I was told to do," I fell into Scott's lap.
"Nobody said to kill innocent people, they were human people in that house." Everyone realizing Kate was the one who started the Hale fire.
"Look at you, holding a gun to a 16 year old boy and your own niece." Chris said as the door opened from Hale house.
"What is that?" Allison said as she stood on her own two feet.
"It's the Alpha," Scott said helping me on my feet as well.

Peter arrived, making Kate drop her gun and dragging her into the home when Allison followed. Peter killed her by ripping her throat out by his claws. Scott and Peter were fighting, when I just stayed behind. Stiles arrived with Jackson throwing a mixture at the Alpha, sadly he got it when Scott passed Allison's bow and arrow to her, as she shot an arrow through the class which sent the mixture all of his body on fire, eventually landing on the ground. When I looked up, I realize I was standing beside Stiles.

Allison walks up to Scott, kneeling down his level. When Allison kisses Scott,
"What did you do that for?" Scott asked.
"Because I love you," Allison responded. I looked down to see Stiles and I accidently touching my hand. I grabbed Stiles hand, holding tightly.

When Derek slashed Peter's neck and making himself the Alpha, I looked away and when I did.
"I don't feel so good,"
"What are you talking about?" Stiles asked. I felt dizzy, I left up my shirt seeing my attack marks getting worse and I collapsed to the ground.

I was admitted to the hospital, when I was in a coma state, while I was Stiles and Scott enter the room. Scott lifted the bandages up to see it slowly heal.
"What is it?" Stiles asked.
"It's healing but not like mine," Scott stated as he put the bandages back.
"What does that mean?" Stiles raised an eyebrow.
"She isn't a werewolf," Scott stated.

When I wake up to see I was in the hospital,
"Stella?" the boys said in sync.
"I never got that dance," Stiles lightly squeezed her hand.
"You will when you get better," I smiled. In no time, she was out like a like once more.