Devine Move

When Chris arrived, he talked to Scott about what to say to the cops about Allison's death. When we got escorted to the station, I was still shock. I didn't say anything when we were questioned about it. Lydia, Scott and Isaac did most of the talking.
"Do you remember anything else?" a deputy asked
"No," I cried as the sheriff soother my back.
"That's enough, she just lost her sister," He nodded as he left the room.

When I started to talk home, since I was no position to drive, when Scott approached me.
"Stella, would like a ride home?" Scott asked.
"I don't want to go home, but I know I can't stay here any longer," I felt anger boil.
"I know where I can take you, come on." I nodded as I followed him, I got on the back of his bike and wrapped my arms around his waist, as we rode to the McCall household. I jumped off the bike as we walked into the house and into his room.
"I have an extra sweatshirt, if you want to change into something comfortable." I nodded. Scott went into his dresser and threw me a burgundy sweatshirt. I walked into his bathroom with the door, just a bit open. I took of my top including my bra and pulled the sweatshirt over my head which covered my butt and came all the way above my knee. I took off my jeans as well. I walked into the room with Scott sitting in his comfy chair.

"You make the sweatshirt look better than it is on me," I tucked my hair behind my ear.
"You can take the bed, Stella." I nodded, as I got on top of the bed and started to close my eyes as I looked at Scott doze off. When I was sleeping, he got up tucked me in with the covers, but during the night I had a nightmare about Allison's death and I screamed which woke up Scott.
"Stella, hey, hey, it's okay. I am right here" As I sat up, Scott calming me down hold my ears.
"It was just a bad dream," Scott reassured me.
"I can't believe she's gone," I cried
"Me too," Scott gave a nod.

I laid my head back onto the pillow, when Scott headed back to the chair, when I grabbed his hand as he turned around.
"Scott," Scott nodded.
"Can you cannot sleep in the chair," I stated.
"It's okay," Scott said.
"I mean, I don't want you too. I would feel much safer if you came and slept on the bed." Scott nodded, going under the covers as well in his clothes.
"You feel safe?" Scott asked.
"Safer then I have in a long time," our heads touched against each other.

"Scott, what did Allison say before, you know?" I whispered.
"To protect you and look after you," Scott responded.
"You don't have too," I looked at him in his brown eyes.
"I want too," I smiled.
"What about Kira," I said as we were inches apart.
"Kira is a friend,"
"Like me?" I nodded.
"Not like you," I didn't understand as he pulled me close and kissed me.

Scott laid on his back and started to try to fall sleep as I came closer to him and I laid my head on his chest and had my face snuggled up against his neck. We just fell asleep there.

The next evening, all of us show up at the school with Stiles looking very pale and black under eyes.
"Stick with the plan," Stiles said.
"The plan is to save you, that's the plan we're going with it," I nodded. When we entered the school the entire place was filled with snow.
"This is definitely not part of the plan," Stiles said. When the void comes onto the scene.
"Like I promised you Stiles, we're going to kill everyone. One by one." He said.
"Where are we?" Scott asked.
"Between life and death," He said.
"Burdo," Lydia stated, remembering what Kira said when we first met her. When I grabbed onto Scott, as he whispered inside my ear.
"Get to safety, with Stiles and Lydia," I nodded. I ran behind the bushes helping Stiles stand up.

When Stiles picked up Kira's sword about to kill himself when he realized this whole thing is not real.
"Stella, get behind me." Scott said and I did as I was told. When Kira, Scott got stabbed my the oni's. Suddenly we were in the halls and void stiles knocked both Scott and Kira out. When he walked towards Lydia and Stiles.
"Devine move, Devine move, I am a thousand years old. You can't kill me" He screamed.
"You're right about that?" I dashed to Stiles side,
"But, we can change you." Lydia stated.
"You forgot about the Scroll, didn't you?" I raised an eyebrow.
"You can't be a fox and a wolf," Scott jumped up on his feet and gave the bite to Void Stiles. As he screamed.

He opened his mouth when the spirit escape when Isaac trapped it in a box made from the nemeton. Than, Stiles passed out. We rushed to his side as we waited for him to come back to us.
"I fainted, didn't I?" I nodded.
"Are we, really all alive?" Stiles asked,
"Yeah," Scott said.
"Most of us, are yes," I said.

When Lydia looked away, when she knew what was happening outside. The death of Aiden. After the death of Allison and Aiden, Chris wanted to move to Europe.
"Dad, I understand you want to move after everything. But I'll agree to take some time away from Beacon Hills. For a couple weeks but I want to come back." I stated.
"Because of Scott?" He questioned.
"Because of my friends, their also my family too." I told him, he agreed that for a couple weeks we'll go to Europe and I will come back the apartment, rent free since my Dad doesn't want to come back on a permeant basis so he'll pay for the rest while I stayed, until graduation. I agreed to his plan.

It was going to take time, for me, for my father, for everyone to not cry every time the name Allison was mentioned. But it happened.

Living In Teen Wolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें