Overlooked

I wake up, to find Scott sleeping in one of his chairs. When, he opens his eyes as I sat up. Scott moves to the bed.
"How, are you feeling?" Scott was concerned.
"Better, thanks." I smiled. When I noticed looking around the room like he didn't know what to do with himself.
"Scott, tell me. What's going on? what happened?" I asked. That's when he caught me up to speed of what's going on while I was healing.

"So, your telling me that Jennifer not took Stiles dad, but also took your mother and my father?" Scott nodded.
"Since you didn't know, what to do and because we're losing. You decided to join the Alpha pack?" Scott nodded not knowing what he was nodding too.
"Wait, how'd you?" Scott questioned.
"Had a feeling, seems like I was right," I smirked.
"Are you feeling up to, taking a drive to your house. Allison, well you need each other right now." I nodded.
"I can try," I smiled. Scott stood up as I placed my feet on the ground when I stood up, I lost balance Scott grabbed my hand and we both went tumbling down to the floor.
"I guess, that didn't go well," Scott said as he was inches away from my face, as he turned and landed on the floor.
"No, it didn't" I laughed.
"How are you laughing at a time like this?" Scott asked.
"I have too, I need to enjoy the little things or we lose what we enjoy in life." I responded.
"I missed that smile of yours," He looked over to me.
"Well, it's here. You just need to bring it out more often." I said, as he jumped onto his feet and helping me on mine.
"We need to talk," Scott said.
"About the fact you've been acting odd ever since you watched over me, while I was sleeping." Scott nodded.
"Yeah, we do." I nodded.

"How about we do that, after we stop Jennifer and the Alpha pack?" Scott agreed, as he passed me a jacket to keep warm. Then Scott took me home. I walked into the apartment, when Allison tackled me with hugs.
"Stella, where have you been?" Allison said, concerned.
"Almost getting killed, but Scott took me to his house and let me heal before I came home." I explained.
"Ms. Blake almost killed you and Lydia." I nodded.
"Can we talk about this more in the morning, I'm exhausted." Allison nodded. I walked into my room as tucked myself in still wearing Scott's jacket and quickly fell asleep.