I.E.D

I walk into my apartment as I lay down on my bed and think over what happened between Scott and I, the talk we had in the woods. I drifted off as I relived it.

"Are you just going to stand there? or Even look at me in the eye," Scott trying to avoid eye contact with me.
"What do you want me to say?" Scott said as he looked up.
"Anything, Scott. Anything is better than this," I sighed.
"I don't know what to say, I couldn't just wait for you. You left," Scott stated.
"I know, I didn't exactly handle the loss the great way, but I thought you knew I only left for a couple weeks to not be reminded about Allison everyday," I started to get watery eyes.
"I would of been there for you," Scott stepped forward.
"I know, I just couldn't stay here and cry everyday," I said.
"You didn't just leave because of Allison, did you?" I shook my head.
"I also got answers, but once I did I wanted to tell you. You were the first person I called, but because how I left I understood you needed time. I kept calling and calling. But I got the picture, so I didn't call." I shrugged.
"Stella,"

"No, you broke my heart in ways you can't imagine. I needed you more than anything, to be there to tell me that everything is going to be okay. But instead I get blocked, ghosted. Ignored. I've been on my own for months, this is the first real conversation we had since I've been back. Don't you get that," Scott just looked at me while I explained.

"That's not the worst part, now ever time I go down the stupid hallway or sit in a classroom. I hear them," I said.
"Hear them?" Scott questioned.
"The gossiping girls about Allison and I." I responded.
"What do they say?"

"They wish it was me who died, Allison deserved it or I should just get it over with and kill myself. The voices keeps getting louder and louder that I could barely hear anything else. It just wants me to scream. But I can't, not for people like us." I explained.
"Us?" Scott titled his head.
"I've been trying to control it since I found out," I stated.
"My father, my birth father, you know him. He taught you control," I said.
"Derek? what does this have to do with him?" Scott was confused.
"You don't see it," Scott shook his head.
"Scott, I am Stella Hale not Argent. Derek is my father," I stated. I hung my head.
"This doesn't make sense, wait if he's your father that makes you," I lifted my head up and glowed my purple eyes as my K9's out and growled at him.
"What do you think?" I breathed.
"A werewolf," I smiled as my face turned back to human.
"With twist," I smirked.

"But, you hurt me and I hurt you. Isn't that what we do? we hurt each other. I haven't been more pissed since this moment. I guess I'm more like Derek than you think,"
"That's not true," Scott stated.
"Are you sure about that? because you never wanted me to come back into town. You wanted me to stay gone," I stated.
"That's not true," I heard his heart rate rise.
"Your liar, you didn't want me here. How about i'll live my life as we try to survive this town and you live your life. And, pretend I'm not in town." my back faced Scott.

"I guess, you don't have too pretend that hard. Since you been doing it since I got back into town." I looked back.
"Stella,"
"Goodbye Scott" I said walking away from Scott.

The next day, while I was walking down the halls with voices still burning my brain. I held my books tightly against my chest as I tried to hold it in, when I couldn't. I pushed myself into the girls locker room. I dropped to the ground and grabbed my head with both hands as I screamed. I felt a release that left my brain. I sat up and held my head between my legs, when my wolf hearing kicked in. I heard a conversation from across the hall.
"What was that?" Stiles said hearing a scream.
"Stella," Scott said looking into the distance.
"How'd you know?" Stiles raised an eyebrow.
"There's something you need to know," Scott stopped in his tracks.
"What? is it," That's when I heard Scott explained to Stiles about me and Derek.

I looked up as I realized they were talking about the dead pool. I jumped onto my feet and walked to the boys locker room, in Coach's office.
"I'm not scared," Scott said.
"Neither am I," Kira said turning to Scott.
"Well, I am and I am not even on the list. We have two killers, one of them has a thermal wire that cuts heads off," Stiles said.
"Well, I know a certain someone who knows one of the assassins," I said walking into the room.
"Stella," Kira stated as she saw me.
"Well, the one who's on the team anyway." I stated.
"Who?" Stiles faced me.
"Garrett," I looked at Stiles.
"There's something else, isn't there?" I nodded.
"He's going after a Beta," I stated.
"Liam?" Scott and Stiles said in sync.
"No, it's not Liam." I shook my head.
"Then, who?" Kira said, as I stared off and thought if I could feel who it was.
"I don't know," I shrugged.
"I just know, it's not Liam. Sorry," I apologized.

I walked out to the halls, when Stiles followed me out. When the rest of the school and pack got ready for the game tonight.
"Stella?" I turned around.
"Hey, Stiles." I smiled.
"Can we talk," I nodded.
"Just give me a minute, I need to tell you that," Stiles trailed off.
"You know, I'm Derek's secret daughter he never knew about it and that I'm a " I trailed off.
"a werewolf, with a twist" Stiles joked and I nodded.
"I am here," I smiled. When he dashed off and got ready for the game.

I headed to the bleachers and watched, when I saw Brett get carried to the locker room. I got up, from my seat where Stiles saw me.
"Brett," Stiles nodded and I ran into the locker room to find a woman trying to kill Scott with a thermal wire.
"He said, we couldn't do it, but I did it, I got an Alpha. A true alpha." she stated.
"Actually, no you didn't," I stated as I smacked her against the wall. She just fell to the ground.
"Stella," Stiles said as he rushed to the room.
"I think, it's time to call your dad." Scott said,
"Actually, I already did. He's on his way," I smiled.

Scott and Stiles just looked at me, I couldn't help but smile in the awakward moment.