three

REHEARSING FOR THE TOUR FELT LIKE AN ETERNITY

She had to learn different notes that she never played before, learn the staging of where she would be, and then learn the cues. It was tiring. Some nights she wouldn't be home until almost midnight. Harry would check in on her to make sure she had gotten enough sleep before she rehearsed and she was thankful for that. The friendship between the two continued to develop over the two months.

Another friendship that developed was her and Mitch. The two found each other bonding over guitars and creating new melodies. Selene had eventually took him to the coffee shop and he liked it just as much as she did.

A loud knock on the door interrupted her train of thoughts. She stood up from her bed, heading the door as the person knocked once more. She opened the door, revealing a grinning Harry.

"Did you just wake up?" he asked as he walked into her room. She shook her head.

"Then why do you look like it," he joked. She rolled her eyes at him and punched his shoulder lightly.

"Not everyone has the "i just got laid five minutes ago" glow Styles," she muttered, causing Harry to let out a laugh.

"I thought you and Mitch had a thing," he shrugged. Selene side eyed him as she let her curly hair fall from her ponytail.

"No, Mitch has a thing for Sarah. You seriously don't know what goes on in your own band?" she teased.

"Mitch and Sarah?"

"Have you not seen the two turn closer and closer to each other?"

"Nope, i've been too busy getting laid," Harry retorted. Selene snorted.

"We've got to go to the venue in about five minutes so get your outfit and makeup so we can go to the bus," he said as he neared the door.

"Alright, see you downstairs?"

Harry nodded. "I'll be downstairs. Along with Mitch," he smirked.

"I don't like Mitch!" she yelled but Harry had already closed the door. She sighed and grabbed her outfit for later on, placing it in her go bag. She then grabbed her makeup and stuffed it along with the clothes.

Today was going to be a long day.

The green room was a total blessing. It allowed Selene to chill out before she performed. Everyone was in the room except for Harry and Camille. The two were doing god knows what. Selene didn't blame them. If she had a significant other she would try to spend as much time with them as possible before she went away.

Selene watched as Mitch and Sarah talked to each other. They were honestly cute together. Selene's attention turned to Claire who was walking towards her with a bottle of water. She handed Selene the bottle of water.

"Thank you."

Claire shrugged. "You looked a little bit drained. Don't want you passing out on the stage."

The taller woman proceeded to sit beside Selene.

"How old are you?" Claire questioned.

"Twenty-one but not for long," Selene answered.

"Birthday?"

"October 31st," Selene smirked. Claire's eyes widened.

"Halloween? That's sick."

The two bonded very quickly. Selene came to realize that everyone in the band was a down to earth person.

Harry walked into the green room, Camille by his side. The two were basically glowing against one another. They were a perfect couple. Her blue eyes complimented his green eyes. She fit perfectly in between his arms. They both were models for god's sake.

Selene turned away from the two— and continued to drink the water Claire gave her. Why the hell did Camille make her self conscious?

Selene sat in front of the mirror, applying her makeup. Mitch walked into the door of the dressing room, a small smile on his face.

"I heard you have a crush on me."

Selene groaned, throwing her head back,

"I do not. Harry's being an asshole," she whined.

"I'm being a what?" Harry asked as he walked in.

"A very lovely whole hearted kind person," she smiled.

Mitch laughed at Selene.

"I have to go talk to Sarah. See you guys later."

The room was engulfed with an comfortable silence as Selene finished her makeup. He watched intently which made her slightly nervous. Didn't he have better things to do? Like bother his girlfriend? She didn't want to seem rude or nosy so she kept her mouth shut.

The photographer walked into the room, snapping a few shots before leaving.

"Where do those photos go?" Selene asked genuinely.

"I was thinking about posting a photo a day for each concert onto my instagram. She takes them the best one," Harry answered.

She nodded as she closed the eyeshadow palette, placing it neatly into her bag.

"I'm going to go get changed since we go on in fifthteen minutes," Selene announced.

Harry fumbled with his rings. "Meet me and the rest of the band in the hallway after so we can take pictures."

"Quoting your own song?" Selene smirked.

Harry playfully stuck up the middle finger, causing Selene to laugh.

Her outfit was simple. It was an all white, hippie dress. It complimented her caramel complexion. Her long curly hair flowed down just above her bottom. She was glad that Harry had a good fashion sense. If anything, it was better than hers. She adjusted the skirt part of the dress before walking out of the dressing room.

She was met by Mitch who was also dressed now.

"You look amazing," he said, pulling her into a hug. She returned it, squeezing him tight.

"Thank you Mitch. I needed that," she sighed.

Mitch was the only person she told about her anxiety disorder. It was why they were closer. He understood her and made she felt okay all of the time. He let go off her, a small smile on his face.

"Just signal me on the stage if you start getting anxious. Okay?" he said softly. She nodded.

"I will. I think i'm okay though."

Harry walked out in his floral suit that fit his body perfectly. He clasped his hands together, the rings clinging.

"Let gets this show started shall we?"