fifty nine

(corona isn't happening in this story!)

March 2, 2020

SELENE GOT HER STITCHES OUT AFTER TEN DAYS.

Harry kept his promise of coming back to California after the Today Show. Selene was glad to have him. He helped her when she needed it— no questions asked. Selene barely got into cars unless she needed to. Both Harry and her knew what she was doing wasn't necessarily normal but the two avoided the talk for various reasons.

Selene had a few nightmares every now and then, the worst ones being when Harry was gone. She would wake up most times crying, the woman reliving the events of that night. Harry was worried. She wouldn't talk about it at all. She would get upset if he even tried to bring it up.

Her manager felt horrible. The only reason why she was in California was because of him. She told him not to blame himself but deep down he still did. He called to check up on her every once in a while, Selene grateful for it.

Harry and Selene both arrived in New York two days before they needed to along with the rest of the band. The very first day that Selene got in New York, she ended up letting Charlotte dye her hair a shade of blond. It was a good distraction considering that it was one few times Selene laughed a lot while talking to someone.

She also got her nose piercings redone since they had closed while she was in the hospital.

Selene stood in the door frame of the bathroom— watching as Harry fixed his hair. She was wearing one of his shirts that wasn't too big on her and a pair of baggy ripped jeans. His outfit consisted of a blue sweater that had a floral-laced, white collared shirt under it. His baggy pants were green. He turned around towards her and smiled softly.

"Are you okay?" he asked, the singer taking steps to reach where she stood. Once he was close enough, he wrapped his arms around her shoulders. She gladly wrapped her arms around his torso and dug her head into his chest. She had woken up to another nightmare during the night. It was a tolerable dream, the woman not that troubled by it.

"I'm fine," she muttered into his chest. "I'm trying to get better I really am. Cars aren't really the problem anymore Harry it's the nightmares. They are fucking up my mind."

He rested his head on her head. "I know Le. Have you tried talking to your therapist about it?"

There was an uncomfortable silence before Selene spoke up. "Can we change the subject?"

"Are you ready to go?" he asked. He let go of her and placed a kiss onto her burgundy, red lips. She smiled as he pulled away— the singer left with lipstick on his mouth. Selene wiped the lipstick away from his lips delicately.

"Let's go."

harrystyles, mitchrowland, steve

harrystyles, mitchrowland, steve.lacy, and 639,208 others liked

selenesage: first step