thirty eight

May 13, 2019

SELENE SAT ON THE BED— A SMILE ON HER FACE AS HARRY KISSED HER FACE.

He had one arm wrapped around her waist, the other on her thigh. She chuckled as Harry's lips landed on her nose, a habit that he had found himself doing more recently.

She had been doing better for the past few days. She had been going to the studio along with Mitch and Harry to record. It took her mind off of things that seemed to never want to go away. Today was another studio day since Harry had to finish some vocals for some of the tracks. It would only be the three of them at the studio which Selene was glad for. Since it was starting to be the end of production for a lot of the songs, Harry started having more people coming in and out of the studio to help. It got over whelming sometimes for Selene so she usually sat by Mitch and kept her mouth shut.

Selene was trying something different today. And that something different was shrooms. Did Harry literally bite off his tongue while on shrooms? Yes. Selene was better than that. She was pretty sure she could handle herself while intoxicated. Had she ever had shroom? Nope. Well, trying was the first step wasn't it?

She giggled as Harry's mouth moved to her cheek. "Stop, we have to go," she said as she pressed her hand on his chest.

"Do we have to?" he murmured as he planted another kiss to her mouth this time.

"If you want to not make your fans mad, then yes."

"Do you think they suspect anything?"

"Your fans?" she questioned.

Harry nodded. Selene knew that he wasn't really on social media unless he needed to be so he didn't have any information on what his fans usually talked about.

"I haven't seen any articles for tweets from anyone connecting the dots all the way but, there are ship pages," she informed him.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "Ship pages?"

Selene smiled. "Yes. They're not really good with coming up with names though. Sarry? Helene? The best one i've been is Halene."

"So no solid proof?"

"Nope, just interactions on stage I think."

"Good," he he said, his voice muffled as he kissed her lips once more. She kissed back and placed her hands on both sides of his face. The singer softly bit her lip, causing her to smile.

"Mitch is waiting on us," she mumbled.

"I know," he groaned as his hand trailed further up her thigh. There was that tingling she felt in her stomach. Selene sharply inhaled as her hands found themselves gripping his hair tighter.

Three knocks on the door made them jump, the two acting on instinct. Harry slid his hand off her her leg and she removed her hands from his hair. They both scooted a good distance away from each other as Mitch cracked the door, his head peaking through.

"I'm still waitingggg," he sung. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Get out," he told the older man.

"I'm not even in your room-"

"Mitch," Harry sternly said.

Mitch laughed. "Okay, fine. Also, you have lipstick on your mouth dude."

Mitch closed the door back and Selene looked at Harry. She took her thumb and brushed it along his lips, the lipstick transferring to her finger. Harry watched her, his pupils dilated. She swore that this man got turned on by everything. But, she was doing it on purpose so she couldn't blame him. Selene smirked as she moved her thumb away.