thirty two

May 4, 2019

IT WAS TOO DAMN EARLY FOR HARRY TO BE KNOCKING ON HER DOOR.

It was 5:30 am. They would have to be to the airport in two hours. Selene didn't even understand how Harry could wake up this early and function perfectly normal. Her hair was probably flat and all she had on was a sports bra and shorts. She groaned as she heard Harry knock on the door again. Violet was currently sleeping in the guest bedroom and Ambrose was on the couch sleep. She trudged her way to the door and opened it. Harry had a smile on his face and a smoothie this in his hand.

"I'm taking a guess that you just woke up," he said as he walked in. She closed the door and made her way back to her room, the singer following her. Once he stepped in, he closed the door behind him and watched as Selene fell back onto the bed. "Selene you have to get ready," he said as he sat her smoothie down on a nearby table.

"I will in fifteen minutes," she said as she got under the covers. Harry watched as she smushed her face into the pillow. His were eyes trained on her neck. She had two small, purple marks on her neck. Okay, maybe they did kinda sorta leave the party after two hours to have a heated make out. Harry smirked and sat onto her bed. Selene must've been really tired because she fell almost immediately back to sleep. He pulled the covers over him and pulled Selene closer to his body. She snuggled her head into his chest— Harry's face warming up. He placed his chin on top of her head and wrapped both arms around her waist. Harry listened to her nose push air out softly every now and then as she breathed in and out.

At the moment he was debating on when to tell her about the song he made about her. It wasn't finished considering that Selene was at the studio sessions most times. He still had to get vocals done and get it produced. He didn't want her to find it weird considering that they weren't even in a relationship yet. He didn't really know how to talk to her about his feelings because he couldn't even find the right words to tell her about how much he practically saved him in the last few months. Maybe that's why he liked spending time around her. Because she was always be there for him.

He knew that Selene was going to be in a different studio for a few days since she had to work on different artist' music. That gave him enough time to finish the song. His hand moved softly along her shoulder, something he didn't even realize he was doing. He was falling for her. Hard. Her personality was amazing. She could joke about practically everything but once you needed something, she was empathetic. She was humble.

She was absolutely beautiful. Her hazel eyes that were just about green now shined brightly when she smiled. Her short, curly hair that bounced lightly when she walked. Her thick eyebrows that furrow when something confusing was said. Her tattoos that she had all most likely gotten on a spur.

He hadn't told her yet about what the stick and poke he gave her was about. He wasn't going to either until she asked.

The fifth teen minutes passed by quickly and soon enough, Harry was planting kisses on her face to wake her up. She laughed softly as she attempted to squirm away from him. "Let me go back to sleep," she let out. She turned away from him and put the covers back over her shoulders.

"You've had your 15 minutes Le. Get up," he stated. She closed her eyes shut and fake snored. "I'm sleeping and I don't know what your saying because I can't hear you," she joked. Harry got out of the bed and grabbed her by the waist— the girl eye's widening. How the hell was he so damn strong? She shrieked as she was placed over his shoulder.

"Let me go you asshole!" she whispered-screamed. Harry held onto her by the back of her thighs as he walked into bathroom. The guitarist hit his back which did literally nothing to him. He set her down on the counter and furrowed his eyebrows.