fourteen

IT WAS THE LAST DAY OF THE 2017 TOUR.

The last few show dates had flew by fast. She had really enjoyed being in Australia. Her, Mitch, Sarah, and Harry has all decided to go to a koala exhibit.

"Harry I don't want to hold the koala," Selene said as she backed away from the singer who had both arms wrapped around the animal. Harry smirked. "Why not? Look at his cute little face," he baby talked. Harry stepped closer to Selene, the guitarist scrunching up her face. The koala moved his hand towards Selene and she held out her hands for him. Harry softly placed him into her arms.

"Oh my God, i'm gonna get chlamydia," Selene said as the koala looked at her. The group laughed, making her tilt her head. "What's funny?"

Selene sat on the stage as Claire talked to the fans in Japanese. She had knew a good amount of Japanese from a class she took in college. It was enough to know what Claire was saying. She would miss a few words here and there but after Claire finished the sentence, she would assume what the word was to understand. Her feet dangled off the stage as she held the guitar in her hand. Claire had just talked about how much of a nice person Harry was. How he had fixed them tea at the first rehearsal, how he threw her banana peel in the trash for her while she was talking to someone else, and how he went out of his way to do things for others.

Claire had finished speaking and gave the microphone back to Harry. The last song was Sign of the Times. It was Selene's second favorite song on the album. The buildup, the choir, the layered voices; everything was perfect on it. Harry had often got mad at himself for not being able to hit the high notes sometimes. It made Selene sad that he would beat himself up for it. It still sounded perfect to her even if he didn't sing it the way he wanted. Before she knew it, the lights had dimmed and the crowd screaming.

Selene and the rest of the band exited off the stage to head backstage. The guitarist had to catch a flight the same night so she would be the first one to leave. Mitch pouted as he watched her grab her stuff from the green room. "You really have to leave tonight?" he asked as he crossed his arms. She nodded.

"I have to-"

"Work on an album and go see your family, I know," he smiled, as he opened his arms for her. She willingly moved closer the old man as they hugged. Selene squealed as he picked her up. "Hey, your being selfish! She has to leave in five minutes," Sarah said he dropped Selene.

"I'm gonna miss having you around," Sarah smiled and she engulfed the girl into a hug. "I'm gonna miss annoying you and Mitch," Selene said. Claire was the next person that got a hug. After Claire released her arms from Selene's back, Selene's hazel eyes trailed over to Harry who was already moving away from Camille. He picked up two of her bags before smiling at her. "I'll walk you out."

The exit was pretty close and her car was already here to pick her up. "We're all gonna miss you," Harry said as he stopped by the trunk; lifting up the door. "I'll see y'all in two in a half months," she said as she placed her bags into the car. His left swallow tattoo peaked out of his unbuttoned shirt as he sighed. He wrapped his arms around the guitarist, the girl smiling. He was her best friend.

"Don't be a stranger, okay?" he said as he let go of her. She snorted. "I should be the one saying that to you. Aren't you the A-list celeb?"

Harry scrunched up his face. "Am I?" Selene softly punched his chest as she shook her head. "See you later Edward."

"Bye Sage!"