eightteen

REHEARSALS WERE AWKWARD AS HELL

Harry didn't talk to Selene unless he absolutely had to. Even then, he didn't keep eye contact with her. The whole band noticed how distant the two friends were from each other. Selene never was in the same room as Harry and vise versa. Selene could care less about whatever Harry was doing. She stood up for herself and had proof. Thank god she forgot to stop recording.

Now it was the first day of tour for the 2018 leg. Selene was once again in a different room than Harry. She was bored to say the least. She didn't have to get dressed or get her makeup done for another hour or so and the rest of the band was with Harry.

She let a big breath out as she tossed a ball up into the air; the guitarist catching it. This went on until Selene got tired of that. Tour was not going to work out with them talking. Harry knew that and so did Selene.

Selene heard three knocks on the door before it opened. Her hazel eyes trailed over Harry who had a plate of food and boba tea in his hand. He closed the door with his foot and sat directly in front of Selene. He gently placed the food on the table in front of the two.

"I don't think you ate today so I brung food from the buffet," he muttered, pushing the food closer to her. She sighed. "I didn't eat because you were in the green room where the food was," she truthfully said. She was stubborn, they both were.

"We need to talk," Harry let out, making Selene scoff. "It's kinda funny that you're saying that."
Harry's green eyes looked at her with a tint of sadness.

"I'm sorry that I didn't believe you," Harry said making her furrow her eyebrows.

"That's it? I can understand why you didn't believe me but you acted like a dick. Instead of having a conversation with me like the grown ass man that you are, you ignored me for a month. I mean did you even ask Camille why she lied about that? Or why she planned to do exactly what she did? I'm not bombarding into your relationship but that was a bitch move on her side and you know it," Selene concluded.

"I haven't talked to Camille since that night..." Harry trailed off. Selene's eyes widened. "Don't look at me like that, we had a big argument and I don't like confrontation," Harry groaned.