fifthteen

CHRISTMAS HAD ALREADY PASSED AND NOW IT WAS NOW ONE DAY AWAY FROM NEW YEAR'S.

Selene had been stuck trying to learn some of the chords for Medicine. It was frustrating her that she couldn't play the chord right or fast enough. A few people in her family were coming over for New years and that would hopefully take her mind of this damn song.

She placed the guitar on her bed as she heard a knock on the door. She quickly jumped up and ran to the door, only for it to be Mitch and Harry. She was confused as hell.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" she asked as she pulled her shirt down. She was only wearing a diy tie dyed shirt and nike spandex.

"Hello to you to Selene," Mitch muttered as him and Harry both walked in. She quickly shut the door and turned back to the two who were looking around the house.

"I have family coming over tonight and no offense, but I really don't feel like explaining anything to them," she whined as the two looked at her.

"It's fine, I called your dad," Mitch nonchalantly said. Selene furrowed her eyebrows.

"You called my dad?"

"Yes, I called your dad. You didn't hear me?"

Selene pushed her hair behind her eyes. "God you've got to stop doing that. It's weird!"

"Calling your dad?"

"Yes!"

"Is it because he likes me more than you?"

Selene grabbed two pillows and threw one at both of them. "I didn't even say anything!" Harry babbled.

"You came here!" She looked at the two as she hid her smile. "I really love both of y'all, but your both a pain in the ass," she breathed out.

"Where is everyone?" Mitch asked. "Not here dumbass it's like eleven in the morning. Hunter and my aunt is here still sleeping so we can go to the tree house out back."

"I guess it's bully Mitch day," Mitch muttered.

"It's bully Mitch day everyday. You need some humbling," Selene said as she patted his back. "I'm gonna get my guitar." She quickly ran to her room and grabbed the baby blue, electric guitar. She put on her black crocs and then opened the front door. "Let's go."

"Selene, what are you doing?" Hunter asked as he rubbed his eyes. He had most likely just woken up. "I'm going to the treehouse. Do you remember them from the phone?" Selene asked as she looked at him.  Hunter smiled and nodded. He tugged on Harry's pants and smiled. "Can you pick me up?"

Harry bent down and grabbed him; placing him on his hip. The two men followed her to the treehouse that was bigger than a "home-made" one. It was probably about the size of two rooms combined. Harry had put Hunter down so he could walk up the stairs. Hunter walked in first, then Selene, and then Mitch. Harry's forehead hit the door, causing him to groan in pain.

"How did you even hit your head?" Selene asked as he sat down by Mitch. "The door is too short."

"No it's not."

"Yeah maybe it's because your the size of a oompa loompa," he muttered. Selene only furrowed her eyebrows as she glared at the singer.

"Yeah and your posture is fucked," she retorted, making Mitch laugh.

Hunter placed his small hand on her mouth. "Mommy said you need to stop saying bad words," he said as he let go of her mouth. She could've said worse.

"What were the tabs again?" Selene asked. Harry grabbed the guitar and showed her the intro, the girl learning it pretty quickly. Hunter sat in Mitch's lap, drifting back off to sleep.