forty seven

HARRY LOOKED THROUGH THE ARTICLE AGAIN, SELENE RIGHT BESIDE HIM IN THE BED.

He was upset that his privacy had gotten invaded again. Hell, he didn't even see paparazzi last night. Selene watched him as his eyed the pictures, the singer trying to see where they were taken from. The bad thing was that he couldn't get them taken down since they found out about it too late. Everyone had probably seen it already.

Selene was okay. She wasn't as on edge as Harry was but she wasn't particularly happy about it. Not only did all of his fans know, but so did Nate's family. They had been quiet for months and this was probably going to uproar them. The guitarist wasn't even prepared to see what his fans would say. She knew that most of them were nice but, there was always a few that would say something negative.

Harry turned off his phone and sighed. He was stressed to stay the least and it was too early to deal with this. It was just barely seven in the morning. He turned to her— a look of concern on his face. "Are you okay?" he asked. That was the second time he had asked that. She softly smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I think I am," she muttered, placing her head on Harry's shoulder. "Has anyone you know said anything?"

Harry placed his arm around her waist, his thumb caressing her rib cage. "If anyone has then i'm ignoring him. I'm not going to check any notifications I get right now."

"Why not?"

"It's not anyone's business but ours. My friends aren't exempt from that just because I know them. What we have is between us and us only for right now," he softly said. He wasn't wrong. Those pictures should have never leaked because it was their business. Selene didn't even think that the paparazzi would do this considering that London and California paps were different. Neither of them had told a lot of people. It was a small group of people who knew.

Harry turned his head slightly and planted a kiss on her forehead. "You sure your okay?"

"Harry that is the third time you've asked me that."

"The last two answers you didn't give me an detailed answer."

Selene scrunched up her face. "You sound like a teacher."

"Le..."

"Fine. I'm just kinda uncomfortable. Not with you of course. I mean with the fact that there were people basically stalking us late last night. I mean, how long were they even there? It just kinda weirds me out the more I think about it," she answered truthfully. "It's honestly tempting to go onto social media right now and read every comment but at the same time, I know i'm going to be upset if I see anything horrible."

"You know what I don't understand?"
Harry started.

"What?"

"There have been times were we were not entirely discreet. How did no one see me at your apartment? The beach yesterday at the shoot? The boat? Any of the parties we went to? Why now? Why last night at the restaurant?"

She sighed. "I wish I knew."

"Are you okay with going outside with me now?" he whispered. Selene hadn't realized that he was this worried about her. She took her head off of his shoulder and sat up, her eyes remaining on him.

"I don't think anything changes anything between us. I know you don't like your private life being out there but, we can't change anything that happened in the past few hours. I'm fine with going out with you. I mean, we cant hide anything now."

"Okay."

Selene yawned. "I'm sorry I woke you up for this," he muttered. "Better to tell me earlier than later. Are you getting up or laying back down?"