twenty two

July 13, 2018

July 13, 2018

LAST DAY OF TOUR.

Selene was surprised on how fast time went on tour. She had barely remembered the last few tour dates. She was gonna miss touring. It gave a great opportunity of meeting her new best friends. They were probably the closest thing she had in the moment. She loved seeing other countries cultures and customs. She also loved seeing how amazing and nice Harry's fans were.

For the past few days, she had been scheduling to move on her off time. She had made sure that her dad had got Caden all of his shots or else he wouldn't be able to come with her. Her dad had packed some of her apartment on his own so she was grateful for that. She had already alerted her manager about it and he was fine with that.

She didn't know exactly where she was moving but she knew it was gonna be in a close vicinity of Harry, Mitch, and Sarah. She had looked at a few studio apartments but she wouldn't be able to book a viewing until she was done packing. That also meant that she would have to fly out to London, look at apartments, pay a down pay for whatever apartment she was getting, fly back to La to get her stuff, and then fly back to London which was a lot of back and forth.

Today being the last day of tour also meant that there was a lot of pranks being held that Selene could not keep up with. So far she knew that Mitch had gotten pied and Harry had hid Sarah's drum sticks. Luckily nothing had happened to her. At least not yet.

Since they were in La, her dad and manager was coming to the show. They had texted her earlier saying that they were fifth teen minutes out so until then, Selene waited in the green room. No one else was in the room which was strange since there was always at least two people in the room.

She stood up and pushed her thick hair out of the way of her sight. She was still wearing a tank top and some nike sweatshorts. She opened the door and was met with a pie to her face. The whipped cream practically flew everywhere. She opened her eyes to see the perpetrator. Harry fucking Styles.

Right behind him laughing was Mitch, her dad, and her manager. "Thanks for making me look like Bobo the fucking clown," she said as she wiped off the whipped cream from her face. She quickly picked up the fallen pie off the floor and smushed it into Harry's face.

"How does your own plan backfire on you?" Mitch placed his hands on his knees as he bent down and laughed.

Harry grabbed another piece of pie, Selene talking this as a cue to run. She laughed the entire time as she ran away from the singer.

"Excuse me!" she yelled as she ran past crew.

"Why do you run so fast!"

"Track!"

Selene slipped on the slippery floor, causing her to fall down. "Oh shit! Are you okay?" Harry asked. Selene only laughed, making the singer furrow his eyebrows. "What is funny you literally just fell."