nine

November 5th 2017

November 5th 2017

SELENE WASN'T HAVING A GOOD DAY IN GENERAL.

She had forgot to take her medicine for starters. Her brain was all over the lace and she hated it. She wanted to go back to the hotel but she sighed a contact and she wasn't going to give up on Harry like that. She had secluded herself away from the others for most of the day, the only time seeing them was when she went to get something to eat.

Both Mitch and Harry was worried but didn't say anything to each other. Harry hadn't told Mitch that he knew because he didn't know that Mitch knew. It was the same for Mitch. He didn't know that Harry found her in the middle of a panic attack over her ex.

Her leg bobbled up and down as she looked at her phone. She hadn't called her dad in a few days so she decided to do that. Every once in a while he would ask for a picture of her outfit, probably so he could send it to the family group chat that they had.

Most of her family was still in Arizona. Selene, her dad, and mother had moved to LA when she was five.

The phone rung twice before he picked up, Selene placing the phone to her ear.

"Hey dad," she let out, eager to get an answer.

"Hey Selene. What's wrong?"

"How do you know something's wrong?" she asked as she bit her lip nervously.

"I can hear in your voice osa. Now what's going on?" he asked softly. Selene sighed, scratching the back of her neck intentionally.

"I forgot to take my medicine today and i'm kinda just in a mood. I'll be fine," she reassured.

The two talked for another few minutes before a knock was heard on the door. Selene groaned, before speaking up. "I'll call you back dad, okay?"

"Okay, be safe." She swiftly hung up, placing the phone onto her lap. "Come in," she yelled, the door opening afterwards.

The green eyed man face was filled with concern. His eyebrows were furrowed slightly, more like he was alarmed. His lips were spaced out like he wanted to say something.