five

SELENE FUMBLED WITH THE GUITAR THAT WAS IN HER HANDS, PLAYING A RANDOM MELODY THAT SHE THOUGHT OF.

Mitch sat beside her, writing down words. Over the course of a month, the two had became closer. They wrote songs together, shared each other guitar's, and mostly ate together. It felt nice to Selene to have a best friend. A support system. Mitch helped Selene with her anxiety and made sure no one else found out about it.

"I cant do this," Selene sighed, setting down the guitar beside her.

"Selene, we almost had it," Mitch encouraged. Selene's hazel eyed bore into his blue ones.

"We've been on the same melody for the past thirty minutes. I'm tired of it," she stated, running hand through her hair.

Mitch retaliated from the conversation, not wanting to make her upset.

"Have you seen the articles about you?" he asked.

"There's articles about me?"

Mitch laughed and nodded. "Everyone's pretty much in love with you. I'll show you hold on," he said as he took out his phone.

In love? Shouldn't Harry get that attention and not her? She was confused to say the least. Mitch searched her name up, multiple articles popping up.

HARRY STYLE'S MYSTERIOUS BASSIST IS MAKING EVERYONE LOVE HER

Selene Hill, 21, was first spotted at the first concert of Live on Tour. She replaced Adam who according to close sources, "had a family issue". Fans have made multiple post about her on both Twitter and Instagram.

"We saw the band when we were waiting outside earlier and she waved and let out a small hi to us. We asked for picture and she let us take a few. Her and Mitch seem to be really good friends because he waited for her when we stopped her. She seems like a genuine person. She's just really quiet," a fan said after an encounter with her.

Fans have also been posting about her beautiful outfits on stage.

"Holy Shit!" Selene said as she scrolled through the article. "I met fans like two days ago. How did they make an article that fast?" she asked.

"His fans are fast at everything. Get used to it," he smiled, nudging her shoulder.

Selene leaned back on the couch she was sitting on, closing her eyes. "How are you and Sarah doing?" she asked genuinely. She saw the two sneak glances at each other on stage. She saw them moved closer to each other when all of them went out at dinner. The only person who didn't see it was Harry. He was completely oblivious to everything.

Mitch smiled. "I'm taking her on a date tomorrow."

Selene opened her eyes. "No fucking way."