fifty one

December 11, 2019

SELENE AND HARRY WERE DOING GREAT

They celebrated her birthday alone. She asked him a week before for him to not get her anything but, he didn't listen at all. He bought her her own pearl necklace since she liked his, another guitar—she cried— and some dog toys for Caden. They ended up having a date at a restaurant and then one thing led to another at his house.

Harry had also within the time recruited two new members for the band in the place of Claire. Selene didn't know exactly what happened with her but she knew that Harry had been stressed on trying to find replacements.

Harry also did SNL in November and Selene was proud. She knew that he liked to act and this was another step in that career. She actually found them funny too. Her favorite one was the Sara Lee skit. He even let her pick who's he wanted as background vocals for Lights Up.

Now, he was hosting the Late Late show for the second time. She had accompanied him the day before when he was just practicing on set. She was still playfully upset that he chose Chinese food over Mexican food.

"I made you Mexican dishes Styles!"

He scrunched up his face. "And they were all good..." he trailed off. She furrowed her eyebrows. "But?"

"But... You know that I really like the Chinese restaurant a few streets away from your apartment. They're food is really good," he rambled on.

Selene sat backstage with Sarah and Mitch, watching as Kendall and Harry interacted. Naomi and Charlotte had both ventured off to grab some food and drinks. It had been a very awkward atmosphere between the three all day. Especially with the fact that Selene did not like tension. All she had to the model was a simple hey and then she went off to talk to Mitch. Selene didn't even know what type of relationship Kendall and Harry had. She knew that they were a thing in both 2013 and 2015 but, now they were just friends?

Selene unconsciously clenched her jaw as she watched Kendall laugh at something Harry said. The two were currently doing a segment call "Spill your Guts or Fill your Guts." Selene wanted to spill hers just watching the two. Was she jealous? Yes. She wouldn't admit it though. She classified it as one of the toxic traits she had that she couldn't help.

Mitch hid a laugh as he watched Selene's eyebrows furrow at the Tv. She didn't even have to admit it at this point. She turned her head away from the Tv and looked at the older man. "What?"

"Your doing it," was all he said.

Selene quickly glanced back at the Tv as she heard Harry giggle. "Doing what?"

"Being jealous," Sarah accused.

"I am not. I am just watching my boyfriend talk to his ex who is much prettier than me," she muttered. Mitch's face softened. "Don't do that Selene."