Chapter - 3

Anya's POV

After the call, I recalled how I came to London 3 years back, leaving everything behind.

Aradhya aka Aru and Riddhant aka Ri, my two best friends. They are my constant support.

Through all thick and thin, they were the one who never left my side, always trusted me without even asking for an explanation.

I might have done some good deeds that I got friends like them. They are more than a family to me.

Ri, Aru, their parents and siblings consider me as a part of there family. They never let me feel as left out.

I miss all of them and will sure think of going back home and surprising them.

My thoughts were cut off with the knocks.

"Come in"

"These are the files that you asked for" said Mia.

"Ma'am these are the reports of the patients who were operated yesterday " said the interns.

"Thank you Mia. Good work guys." I said.

"Let's go and check the patients, and doctors do keep notes with you the entire time. "

"Yes ma'am "

After checking on patients and completing surgeries, I was packing my stuff to leave ,when Mia came.

"Anya, this is the invitation of the function where the doctors would be felicitated for their work. I know you might be knowing them...was just reminding you about it."

"Ohh yeah, I actually forgot about it...thanks for the reminder. " I facepalmed myself.

"I knew it you would have forgotten.... What would you do without me?" Mia fake glared me.

"Of course nothing" I grinned sheepishly.

We laughed out loud together.

"Mia do one for thing... MD's of all the branch of Fortis might had send the documents till now... So arrange them and give it to me tomorrow. " I asked

"Sure ma'am... Your PA is at your service" she winked making me laugh.

"Bye "

"Bye"

On the way back to garage I got halted by another voice.

"Hi Anya. I guess you are leaving for home? " asked Andrew.

Dr. Andrew is paediatrician, who works here and a good friend of mine. He's married to Amelia, who is a sweetheart and how can I forget their kids. They are cute munchkins.

"Hey. Yeah, was leaving. How are my favorite kids? " I asked smilingly while remembering them.

He laughed "Ohh please.. Don't ask. They are getting naughtier day by day. "

"Giving you and Amelia a hard time" I asked amused hearing about them.

"Yeah. Hope to see the great Dr. And CEO at the coming event."

"Of course where will I go other than there. "

"Sure will see you there " He laughed.

"Yeah. Say my hi to Amelia and my cute munchkins. Bye."

"Will say for sure. Bye. "

Finally back to home. It feels so peaceful to be here. The only thing that I need right know is my bed.

I showered and changed into short shorts and a loose T-shirt. Now my tummy demands something yummy.

Let's see what Maria had prepare today. Yayy lasagna... After tiring day, such delicious food can make my night amazing.

I reheated the food and had my dinner. Hmm... It's so amazing. I reminded my self to thank Maria tomorrow for this.

"Reached home, had my dinner and am going to bed. Will you call you tomorrow. Bye. Love you. Take care." I messaged Aru informing her shout my whereabouts, otherwise she might again get mad at me.

"keep your gf in check. She nearly bursted my ear drums with her shouting. Take care of her and of yourself. Bye. Love you my monkey best friend. " I left message for Riddhant too.

I know they worry about me alot. They are best. I love them, but still can't handle their PDA.

I got on my bed.. Thinking about today's event and the upcoming event which I don't want to attend. Hey don't need to be shocked... I'm CEO that doesn't means I love these stupid parties.

I soon drifted into sleep, thinking about my home back at India.