Chapter - 51

Abhimanyu's POV

Shit.. What had I done?

I was so angry that she went workout informing us.... That I shouted at her.

I said so many things that I didn't meant.

I say that I love her... Than how can I say this bloody bullshit.

"Are you out of your mind Abhi. Have you lost it. How can you say such things to her?" Dad shouted at me.

I deserve this.

"You have no idea what she went through. You were not there. So stop pretending that you guys know her trouble. And selfish bitch. I dare you Abhi to say something like that to her. It won't be good for you. You all have caused enough pain to her" Aru said angrily.

"She's just overreacting. She wants to have all the attention " Anita aunty said.

How can she say all this?

"Stop it aunty. We didn't asked your views. So keep them with yourself" Ruhi said.

"Stop troubling Anya Di. She's not alone. You are the reason behind all her suffering " Samar said.

"See bhaiya. How these kids are now shouting at me?" Anita aunty said with fake tears.

"Shut up Anita. You have caused enough damage. My daughter went away because of you" Rajesh Uncle said.

"She loved you Abhi. And you did this to her" mom said making me look at her.

I'm hell stocked hearing that Anya loves me. She loves me.

"Mom I was angry. I didn't meant what I said" I said.

"Than correct your mistake bhaiya. Call her and say sorry to her" Riya and Nishant said.

I'll make everything right. I didn't faked my feelings.

Everything was true. She just misunderstood my promise.

I wiped my eyes and took my phone to call her.

"No need. She's not picking her call" Ri said.

"Where she can be Ri?" Aru cried.

Ri hugged her. Where are you Anya. Please come back baby. I'm sorry.

All were using there sources to find Anya.

What if anything happened to her?  No.. No..

"Anya" Aru shouted.

We all looked to see Anya. Thank god she's fine and back.

"Anya.. " Ri called her.

She couldn't walk properly. She's drunk. What have you done to yourself Anya.

It's all my fault.

"I'm sorry guys. I made you both worry so much. I'm not good enough to be your best Friend. I don't deserve to live. I can never make anyone happy. I'm a selfish bitch"

My words effected her so much that she was thinking of giving her life.

What have I done to her?

Aru and Ri hugged her "shh....  You are best Anya. You are not selfish. You are the purest soul. We love you. Never think otherwise about yourself" Aru said.

"I'm sorry Vijay uncle, Swati aunty, Vivek uncle, Maya aunty for troubling yoy" Anya hicupped.

"No beta" all were crying seeing her condition.

"Raj uncle, Nandini aunty.. I'm sorry for making you worry about me with my problems " she continued.

Mom hugged her. "Riya, Ruhi, Nishant, Samar, I'm sorry... If ever I hurt you guys with my words or actions"

Aru hugged her tight. Anya cried in her arms chanting sorry.

Her each sob ached my heart.

Due to alcohol and all the crying. Anya slept.

Ri carried her to her room along with Aru.

"See what you have done to her" dad said and went to his room.

Everyone dispersed to there rooms.

I layed on my bed. But sleep was far away.

She's suffering so much. We are the reason behind it.