Chapter - 24

Anya's POV

I didn't realize I was so lost ,thinking about the person standing infront of me.

I kept my thoughts aside and put my hand forward "Hi Abhimanyu. It's nice to meet you."

As he took my hand in his I felt different. I ignored my stupid thoughts. "Hi Anya, nice to meet you too and plz call me Abhi... Abhimanyu is quite long " he said making me laugh.

"They are Riya Mehra and Nishant Mehra, Abhi's younger sibling" Ri said pointing towards a handsome young man and a beautiful, cute girl... Who I guess were of same age.

"Hi Riya, it's nice to meet you. You are so cute" I hugged her.

"Hi di, I was so excited to meet you. I had heard a lot of you. "

"I hope all good"

I hugged Nishant "Hi Nishant. I think you both are twins"

"Hello Di. Yes we are " they said.

"You guys are adorable " I said making them blush.

"Will you be our crime partner?" they asked.

I grinned "I would love to be. We are gonna be the best. "

I hi-fied them. They both are amazing.

"Hi Anya "

I turned to the owner of the voice to get shocked.

I ran towards her and hugged her tight making everyone confused "Nandini aunty. How are you? "

"Mom do you know her from before? " Abhi glared her mom.

"Yes beta we know her. " Nandini aunty replied ignoring his glare.

"You forgot me young lady " The one and only Raj uncle said.

"How can I forget you uncle" I hugged him and turned to see everyone looking confused at us.

"Guys I met Raj uncle and Nandini aunty 2 years ago in a fashion show which was held for charity. Ri, Aru I told you guys that I met an lovely Indian couple and spend my evening with them. So they were that couple." I said.

"Ohh so the girl you talked about was none other than Anya di" Nishant said.

"Yes my child" Raj uncle said.

It was happy environment and I was happy to see my all the loved ones happy.

"Aunty I'm s.... " I froze in my position as I noticed who all were there.

My family is here. I couldn't believe it. I don't have the courage to face them.

Everyone became silent, looking at me waiting for my reaction.

I worked for fucking three years to hide my emotion but right now it felt worthless as I had tears in my eyes.

My friends didn't told me about them. I looked at Ri and Aru to find them looking down. Of course now why would they say anything.

Infront of me my papa, my mumma, my baby bro were crying.

I looked around to find my complete family standing here with smiles on there face and tears in eyes.

Why are they smiling? Don't they hate me?  They were the ones who didn't believe me. They asked me to leave there house, there life.

What are they bloody expecting from me now. If they are here to accuse me again or to insult me. I won't let them put me down.

Last time I left silently but this time it won't happen again.

I was stunned to see my papa and mumma standing near me and crying.

Papa caressed my face and hugged me tightly.

And that is where I lost control of my emotions. But why are they doing all this.