Chapter - 37

Author's POV

Business party was organized in the main hall.

Youngsters were getting ready. While all the elders were already there in the hall.

Anya came out of her shower in a bathrobe and towel tied around her hair.

She was thinking about this boring party, why so suddenly Vivek uncle and Vijay uncle have organised this party.

She applied moisturizer and blow dried her hair thinking about Abhi.

She knew she liked her and these feelings were changing into something more.

She was scared of allowing someone in her life.

And mostly according to her Abhi deserved a much better person than her.

She changed in red long suit and pinned the dupatta at her shoulder.

She left her hair open and putted the jhumkas in her ear

She stepped into her black heals after putting eyeliner and light lipstick.

Abhi was getting ready thinking about how they all had water fight.

It was now getting hard for him to controlling his feelings.

He decided today he'll say his heart to her.

He has seen those emotions in her eyes which he had for her.

Abhi got ready in blue tux with white shirt and black tie.

He sprayed his favorite cologne

He sprayed his favorite cologne. And stepped out of his room, only to see Anya coming from her room.

She looked like her angel, so beautiful.

Anya stopped and saw Abhi looking handsome.

Yes he was having effects on her.

Abhi noticed Anya checking him out and felt proud of his efforts in getting ready.

He didn't interrupt her, rather went towards her and got lost in her eyes.

Both were busy at staring each other, trying to convey there feelings.

There stance broke on hearing some voices from downstairs.

"You are looking handsome " Anya smiled at him.

Abhi was bit surprised to see her compliment him "Thank you, you are looking gorgeous "

Anya blushed at his statement. Abhi felt happy on seeing her blush after all he was the cause behind her blush.

He put his hand forward "Shall we? "

Anya smiled and putted her hand in his "We shall"

They together made there way in the hall.

On reaching the hall, they separated there hands, but it didn't go unnoticed by Ri and Aru.

They smiled seeing them, they knew that there journey has started.

"You are both looking amazing guys" Anya said to Ri and Aru.

"Thank you and you two are looking amazing together" Ri winked at them.

Anya and Abhi rolled there eyes at them.

Business partners, relatives everyone was here.

Soft music was going on in the back.

Everyone was conversing with each other.

Suddenly there was silence as Vivek uncle and Vijay uncle moved to the stage.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for being a part of this on such a short notice. And happy Diwali to all" Vijay said.

"Today we have gather here to celebrate the merging of Malhotra company and Sinha company " Vivek  said.

Wow it was a news, Anya thought. Everyone cheered and clapped, haply about this merger.

Malhotra's and Sinha's are the best in business and now when both the companies are merging, Anya thought now no company can stand against them.