Chapter - 23

Anya's POV

"Surprise" I shouted on seeing Aru.

"Ahh.. " she shouted as if couldn't believe that I was here with her eyes widened and her mouth
open.

"Close your mouth or flies will enter it" I lifted her lower jaw using my fingers trying to control my laughter.

After overcoming from her shock she hugged me tightly and I reciprocated it.

"Aru who's it? Why did you shouted like that? " I heard Ri.... Might have come here listening to Aru's voice.

I parted from hug only to see his hilarious expression.

"Shit... " he cursed quite loudly.

And that is when I couldn't control myself. I laughed at seeing his face. It's worth a site.

After hearing Ri, others have also come but I didn't looked at them as I was quite busy laughing.

Ri pouted seeing me and Aru laughing "Are you guys done"

We shaked our head innocently and started laughing again and that is when Ri started smiling seeing me.

I moved towards him and hugged him "I missed you monkey. "

"I missed you too chipkali."

I hit his hand "hey, I'm not chipkali"

"I'm not monkey "

We started arguing. Aru came between us "Guys give it a break"

We stopped and again three of us started laughing and group hugged.

I really missed them, it's felt good to be here.

"Anya di"

I turned to see Ruhi and Samar coming over with a grinned plaster to there faces.

"Oh there comes our upcoming CEOs" I winked towards them.

I hugged them.

"We missed you di"

"Why did you took so much time to come back? "

I smiled at them and ruffled there hairs lovingly "I missed you too kiddos. I was busy over there so it took some time for me to come here but at last I'm here guys. "

"But what about you both. You young man did you found someone yet. And you miss. I wanna be the first one to know" I raised my eyes playfully.

"No not yet. And you'll be the first one to know. "they said.

"Beta "

I saw Swati aunty and Maya aunty looking lovingly.

I went towards them and hugged them.

"You are back" Swati aunty caressed my face with tears in her eyes.

"You made us wait for so long" Maya aunty said through her tears.

I took a deep breath and blinked my eyes to keep my tears in control.

I holded my ears and made a puppy face at them which I know they couldn't resist.

"Sorry"

They smiled and hugged me.

"Don't you eat anything over there."

"See how thin you became"

"I'll personally talk with your maid"

"Swati as she is here we'll make her fat by home made food"

"Yes Maya... You are right "

They both started scolded me and I was staring at them in awe while hearing there motherly love and care.

"Swati"

"Maya"

There comes my lifesavers.

"Let the girl come inside. Than you can get your food for her in order to make her fat" they said.

"My favorite uncles" I hugged them. I missed there fatherly hug.

Again they both started arguing on who's my favorite uncle.

"Guys relax. You both are my favorite uncles and that is why I got you your favourite chocolates" I said knowing that chocolate will do it's trick.

"Chocolate " I nodded.

They grinned and hugged me.

"See her such a lovely daughter, she didn't forget about us over there, and got us chocolate " Vivek uncle and Vijay uncle said while side hugging me at either side.

We all laughed at Ri and Aru's pouting faces.

"Abhi" Ri called someone behind my back.

I turned to see a handsome man making his way towards us with a smile on his face and different shine in his eyes.

He was a perfect definition of greek god with his 5'8" height, fair complexion, black hairs, with a most beautiful set of black eyes I had ever seen.

I didn't realize I was checking him out. What the heck are you doing? I scolded my stupid self.

"Anya meet Abhi... Abhimanyu Mehra, my best friend  and Abhi meet Anya my best friend " Ri introduced us.

I look at him to see his eyes staring right in my eyes as if he can look through my soul. I shook my head to remove these thoughts from my mind.

Why the hell am I dreaming absurd things.

I am looking more into the things.. I tried to convince myself.