Chapter - 4

Abhimanyu's POV

I woke up from my sleep where I was dreaming about me and my soulmate.. Dancing together.. With hands in hand.

I freshen up and got ready to hit the gym while thinking about my dream.

I am..you can call me greek god, with the looks I got.. All thanks to my genes, that girl swoon over me.

I get this attraction and I'm used to it. But I need the one for whom my heart will beat.

I'm Abhimanyu Mehra, cardiologist, working at Fortis. I've created quite a good name by doing critical surgeries. All the praise goes to my hard work.

I'm living here on a rent with an amazing and quite a big family.

Mom, dad went to Mumbai to meet granny over there ,as our house is going under renovation . So it was a best time to go and visit granny.

Riya Mehra, my younger sister, studying fashion designing to take over mom's boutique.

Nandini Mehra. My mom, famous fashion designer... Amazes everyone with her great dressing sense and an equally amazing wife and mother.

Nishant Mehra, my younger brother, studying business and along with it he's helping dad in his business and gaining experience.

Nishant and Riya are twins and they fight like cat and mouse all over the house and can be damn annoying at times.

Raj Mehra, great businessman, CEO of Mehra companies. He is Riya's and Nishant's crime partner, loving husband and cool dad.

I miss all of them. Hope so the renovation gets over soon.. So mom and dad can be back from Mumbai alongwith Riya and Nishant.

And talking about me than I'm over here in Delhi... Looking over the renovation of the house and treating my patients.

But I need a place to stay while my house is under renovation. So one day while leaving from my work, I found this uncle walking on the road without seeing the truck that was coming towards him.

I pushed him to the side. As the truck moved past us. Uncle realised he was on the wrong side of the road and started thanking me.

That's how we striked the conversation. I told him about my home and all. And he offered me to live with him.

I denied but he asked to stay for saving his life. So that's how I'm living with him and his huge family.

He is Rakesh Sharma and is a government employee. His wife Manyata Sharma is a housewife and his son Siddhartha Sharma is married to khushi and both of them are doctors.

Rakesh uncle has one younger brother... Mukesh Sharma who lives with them along his wife Sunita Sharma who is a housewife and his two kids.... Sakshi Sharma and Akash Sharma.

I told you it's quite a big family.
Rakesh uncle has an elder sister and a younger sister too... Who often comes with their families to there maternal home.

That's how I ended in such a huge family. Time passed quite fast while recalling past.

After completing gym... I showered and change into white pants and green shirt.