Chapter - 21

Anya's POV

Today is the day when I'll be going to India.

My flight is at night and I would reach India tomorrow in the morning.

Right now I'm busy packing my bags. Mia and Maria are helping me with it.

"Eat on time. Sleep properly. Don't overwork yourself over there. I'll ask Ri and Aru about your schedule. " Maria was giving my dos and donts list like a mother.

"Don't worry Maria. I'll take care of myself. And you two too take care of yourself over here. I'll miss you guys." I said sadly. London is another home for me.

Maria, Mia, Eric Aiden, Emily, Hazel..all are a family to me and I'll miss them.

"Well miss you too Anya " they said.

"Here rake these snacks for Ri and Aru. I know how much they love them. " Maria said while giving me snacks to keep in my bag.

"Mia did you bought those chocolates, I asked you too"

"Yes, here it is..... Your sugar-free chocolates" Mia grinned.

"Thank you"

Well these chocolates are for Vijay uncle and Vivek uncle. My favorite uncles... How can I forget there love for chocolates.

"Here are the gifts for others that you asked for. "Mia said giving all the gifts.

"I don't know how am I gonna carry my bags. They are gonna be so heavy. " I said.

We finished the packing. And had our dinner together... Joking and laughing around.

Soon it was time for me to leave. I changed into something comfortable.

I messaged Priya, reminding her to send my driver with my car to pick me from the airport at 8 o'clock.

Mia drived me to the airport. Eric, Aiden, Hazel, Emily.. All were waiting at the airport to see me off.

I went towards them. "Guys stay away from troubles. And be at hospital on time for your work. I'll miss you guys. Happy Diwali to all of you. "

"We'll miss you too ma'am "

"Come soon ma'am"

"Happy Diwali to you too. "

I hugged them and Mia. And boarded my flight.

I settled myself... Waiting to reach India soon.

I can't even imagine Ri and Aru's shocked faces when they'll see me.

With these thoughts of India. I went to sleep.

I woke up on hearing the announcement as we are gonna land.

I looked out of the window to see Delhi... My Delhi. The place where I had so many memories.

As the flight landed. We got out. After collecting my bags. I made my out of the airport.

As the wind touched my face. A smile slipped on my face.

It was as if I was reliving all my beautiful memories again. The nostalgia it bring.

I looked around to see Ramesh uncle, my driver waiting for me.

As his eyes met mine, he had a grinned plastered on his face.

I went towards him and greeted him " Namaste uncle. How are you and your family? "

"They are good beta. It's been a long time I'm seeing you. I'm happy you decided to cope back. God bless you and always protect you from all the Evil. " He blessed me.

After exchanging pleasantries, uncle helped me to put my bags in the car.

After settling uncle asked "Where to beta? "

"To the mansion uncle"

"Does Riddhant beta and Aradhya beti know about your arrival? "

"No uncle they don't know about it. It was a sudden plan. I'm gonna surprise them." I sheepishly grinned.

Uncle laughed seeing my excitement "They'll love the surprise. "

We chatted on our way to mansion.

It felt good to come back to my own country.. To my own place.. Where I was born.. Had amazing experiences... Learned from mistakes.

I didn't realize till yet, how much I missed my home.

"We are here"

I came out of the car and looked at my dream house. Which I bought from my hard earned money.

I went to the door holding my excitement.

I took a deep breathe and ringed the bell waiting for them to open the door.