Chapter - 62

Abhimanyu's POV

It's my best birthday till yet.

I can't help but wonder what all is there more waiting for me.

Though I respect feelings more than gifts but I can't help my excitement as I'm getting pampered by my love.

I looked at her hiding her face in my chest.

The desire that's burning in me while looking at her is so hard to control.

My beautiful angel to say is looking hot and sexy.

I'm trying hard to resist myself because I know if started I won't be able to stop and I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable.

She looked up at me with the same desire in her eyes.

She started trailing her finger from my forehead to nose to lips making me go insane.

"Anya... " I whispered.

She shut me with her lips taking me by surprised but I started responding back as I came out from shock.

The kiss was getting heated. I broke from the kiss while looking at her.

"Anya I won't be able to stop myself if we continued this" I told my fear to her.

She cupped my face "Than who is asking you to stop. It's my last gift to you. Make me yours me amour" she said leaving me stunned.

I looked in her eyes to see any hesitation but didn't find anything.

"It's the best gift" I said and slammed my lips on her.

She roamed her hands on my chest but my tuxedo was troubling in between.

I pulled from the kiss to take off my coat and shirt.

And started kissing her neck, jaw, shoulder.

My hands made its way to her Saree.

I looked in her eyes and took off her Saree leaving her in blouse and underskirt.

"Beautiful" I whispered.

I still can't believe I have this beautiful, strong lady all for myself.

I pushed her back on the bed and came at top of her.

Slowly one by one every barrier came out between us.

And our soul united through pure love.

We made love and it's the best moment for us.

After our love I hugged Anya. She later her head on my chest.

"I love you baby" she said while kissing my bare chest.

I hugged her tight "I love you too sweetheart" I pecked her forehead and we soon drifted into sleep.

Sunrays coming through window woke me.

I turned to see my love beside me, looking like a child.

I shut my eyes while remembering yesterday's night, when I felt a thumb caressing my lips.

I stopped myself from smiling and waited for her to explore me further.

As soon she placed her lips on mine pecking me, I took her into kiss making her shock.

"You were awake the whole time" she said hitting my chest.

"Yes baby" I laughed.

"Are you fine? Is it paining?" I asked her referring her to yesterday.

She blushed and nodded her head.

"After yesterday, you are still blushing" I chuckled.

As she got up from the bed, she hissed in pain and sat back on the bed.

I rushed to her side "Anya are you fine?"

She smiled and nodded her head, trying to hide her pain.

She kissed my lips "I'm fine Abhi. You were gentle at me" she said looking at my pained expression seeing her.

I carried her in my arms ignoring her protest towards the bathroom.

We both showered together, making love in water.

We cleaned each other, got ready and went downstairs.