Chapter - 27

Anya's POV

I don't know what to do. My mind isn't working.

After that message from Aru, I'm completely blank.

I came here for a memorable Diwali and I'm sure it indeed will be a memorable one.

I reached the mansion but I didn't came out of my car. I don't have it in me to enter the mansion.

They know about the truth. That is why they came. Instead of believing there daughter they choose to believe the facts.

I understand facts are important to prove the truth but as a daughter can't I expect my parents to trust me.

I shouldn't have come here. It would be better if was at London right now. Atleast I would be enjoying over there.

I saw my phone was constantly ringing. There was 10 missed calls from Aru, 7 missed calls from Ri.

I need to clear my mind before talking to them.

I saw this time it was Vijay uncle calling me.

I cut the call and came out of the car. I made my way inside the mansion only to see everyone running here there on phones.

I tried to ignore them and made my way to my room.

"Anya where were you? "Nandini aunty saw me and came running to me but I choosed to stay silent and looked down.

"You should have informed us"

"We were worrying about you beta"

I choose to ignore there question and that is when Raj uncle came towards me.

"Anya beta " he whispered and made me look up at him by caressing my head.

As I looked up my eyes made contact with Abhi's eyes to make him stunned at his place.

And it effected me, I don't know why?

Raj uncle froze seeing my red eyes and a tear slipping from it. I quickly wiped my tear but unfortunately he noticed.

I can see tears forming in his too on seeing my pathetic condition.

"Anya it's Diwali beta. Go and get ready" Maya aunty said.

I looked at Raj uncle and Abhi, only to see them shocked at there place.

"Yes aunty I know. But aunty I'll be celebrating my Diwali at the hospital" I paused to see everyone's expression.

"Every year we celebrate Diwali at all branches of Fortis except India. As in India doctors and staff wishes to celebrate Diwali with there family. But this time as I was coming here I decided to celebrate it in the hospital. This is what I was busy with today. " I added.

"But beta you came back after a long time please spend Diwali with us"

"Di you promised"

"We were waiting for you beta"

Everyone started to speak at the same time.

"Why don't we also come with you at hospital to celebrate Diwali? " Ri asked.

I wanted to away from them but I don't think they are gonna leave me.

"OK you all can come only on one condition. This celebration is for the patients over there. So if anyone of you is not comfortable with helping them or being around them than please maintain your distance from them. " I said firmly.

This was directed to family. I know how they all are.

"Sure beta" Raj uncle said.

"Everyone get ready and come to hospital. I'll be waiting for you all over there" I said.

"But we can go along with you" Everyone said except Raj uncle and Abhi.

"No" Raj uncle said making everyone silenced.

"Beta you go first. We'll come after you " he caressed my head and another tear escaped from my eyes.

Shit... I quickly wiped it. I smiled at him as a thank ful gesture and runned towards my room.

Stop Anya... You can't be weak. It's Diwali today and you need to make it a happy day for the patients.

I calmed myself and rushed to the bathroom. I took shower and changed into red lehanga.

I left my hairs open

I left my hairs open. I put the lip balm and eyeliner. I took my car keys and my phone... And rushed to my car.

I didn't wanted to see anyone right now.

I drove to the hospital.