Chapter - 66

Anya's POV

Today is the day when I'll become Mrs. Abhimanyu Mehra.

It's like a dream come true.

One year back if someone asked me of falling in love and getting married, I would have laughed at him.

Within few moments I'm gonna be married.

Here I am sitting in my bridal lehanga waiting for Aru to come and take me downstairs.

I came out of my thoughts as I saw Aru, Ruhi, Riya, Samar, Nishant, Sid, Eric, Hazel, Emily, Aiden, Ri coming in the room

"Wow"

"You are looking beautiful" they said.

"Anya" I looked to see papa mumma standing there with tears in there eyes.

They came and hugged me and we all got emotional.

"My baby has grown so much. Today my baby will leave us. We did this mistake once but we'll never repeat it. We'll always be there for you. I'm proud of me" Papa said and kissed my forehead.

"Let's not cry and spoil her makeup guys" Aru said cheering the mood.

"Children bring Anya down" mumma and Papa left the room.

Aru, Ruhi, Riya, Mia, Emily, Hazel stood beside me.

Sid, Ri, Nishant, Samar holded the dupatta above my head, with Aiden and Eric holding it from side.

As we descended the stairs, everyone went silent. I can feel everyone's gaze at me.

I looked up to meet my soon to be husband's eyes, sitting under madap looking handsome in golden sherwani.

We didn't looked away from each other

We didn't looked away from each other. A beautiful smile taking over our faces and our eyes filled with happy tears.

As I neared him, he stood up from his place and came towards me.

I kept my hand on his stretched hand and sat beside him.

"You are looking beautiful" he whispered.

"You are looking handsome"

The rituals started. We stood up for taking our vows.

We took seven vows around the fire, promising to cherish each other in thick and thins.

After the vows, panditji asked Abhi to put mangalsutra around my neck.

Abhi took mangalsutra and tied it around my neck.

He took vermilion and filled my hair partition with it while I closed my eyes.

He kissed my forehead making me smile.

Now I'm Mrs. Abhimanyu Mehra.

Wedding got completed, we stood and took blessing from elders.

We didn't got much time to talk with each other.

As half time was spent in taking photos, than we had our food.

Soon it was time for my bidai and I was getting emotional.

I hugged Sid and cried with him. I hugged my mom.

Than I move towards my dad who was miserably failing in stopping his tears.

I hugged him. " take care of my princess" papa said to Abhi.

"Your princess will be queen of my heart" Abhi hugged papa.

After bidding our byes we got in the car to move to Mehra residence.

The ride was short enough. Abhi helped me to come down.

Wow.. Was the only word that escaped my mouth looking at our home.

Abhi and I moved towards the entrance where mom, dad, Nishant and Riya were waiting for us.

Mom welcomed us and we entered after doing the rituals.

Whole day went occupied in rituals.

"Riya take Anya to her room" mom said to Riya as the rituals were over.

Abhi had already left few hours before.

"I'm so happy. Finally you are here. Bhai can't wait to have you all for himself" Riya said making me blush.

I was stunned looking at the room, it was covered with flowers with white and green theme.

"It's especially decided by bhai" Riya said

She helped me sit on the bed.

"Bhabhi don't forget to use protection " Riya ran away after saying this.

I was so busy admiring the room that I didn't notice Abhi getting in.

"Wow... It's the sight that I waited for" Abhi said taking my veil off.

He kissed my forehead. "I love you Mr. Mehra"

"I love you Mrs. Mehra. Finally we are together as we were destined to be" Abhi said making me smile.

Abhi helped me in taking off my jewellery. No words were spoken between us as the love was speaking between us.

That night we consummated our marriage and embraced each other in our new journey of life.