Chapter - 64

Abhimanyu's POV

I stirred in my sleep and moved my head more into something soft.... My pillow.

It's so soft. I kept cuddling with my pillow.

"Abhi.. "

Even in my dreams I'm hearing her voice.

"Abhi.. "

I felt someone's hand on my face... Anya.. Is she here?

I opened my eyes to see Anya looking at me adorably.

"Slept well?" she asked.

That is when I realised we are in flight and I slept on her shoulder fit hours.

I straightened up "I'm sorry, for sleeping on your shoulder, making you sit uncomfortably. I didn't realised when I slept. I'm sorr... "

I was interrupted with her lips.

She pulled away leaving me stunned "I wasn't uncomfortable. Rather I was more comfortable with you"

I pecked her lips shocking her.

"I love you" I hugged her tight.

"I love you too"

"Dad I think you're soon gonna hear the news of your grandchild" Nishant said making us laugh.

"Nishant " I and Abhi said glaring at him.

Soon we reached India. We collected our luggage and made way to exit.

We got in the cabs and went to home.

I'm nervous, after more than there years I'm gonna be back at my home.

Abhi and his family will also be staying there as they'll enter there renovated house along with the bride that is me.

I looked outside the window and kept recalling all the memories that I had in my house.

With the stopping of cab, I came out of my thoughts.

I came out of car and looked in front where I spended my childhood.

Everyone took there luggage and went inside.

I got my luggage and as I took a step forward, all the memories of that unfortunate day came to me.

I started shivering, my eyes were watering. I couldn't take a step ahead.

As I kept my step back, a hand entwined with mine hand.

I moved my eyes from hand to see Abhi looking at me softly. He can see the turmoil going inside me.

"Abhi I can't... I can't.. " I said.

He hugged me "shushhhh... I'm here right beside you. We'll do it"

He wiped my tears and took my hand in his.

We went inside where everyone was already there.

Everyone went to there rooms. I forced Abhi to go to his room and get changed.

As I came in front of my room, I opened to get filled with nostalgia.

Everything was the same as it was before.

My bed, my teddy, the one which I missed a lot, my guitar, my books.

I moved to the wall with photos on it.

I couldn't stop my tears while being back here.

"Anya.. "

Abhi came and back hugged me. I didn't turn towards him.

I slowly wiped my tears. "Abhi.. "

As soon as he heard my hoarse voice he turned me towards him.

"I love you" he hugged me and letting me take out my emotions.

We both sat there, him holding me while I cried and shared my childhood stories with him.

"Thank you Abhi for being my strength, I can't imagine myself without you. Though I'm very bad at expressing my feeling out loud. I can be moody and rude many times. But my love for you will always increase. You are the oxygen which I breathe. The day when I'll stop loving you, Will be the day when I'll be no more. Without Abhi there's no Anya. And I always want to be Abhi's Anya, your Anya " I said through tears.

I told my fears. This is the first time I confessed him.

"I love you too my love. I'm lucky to have you. I promise to always be there for you. As there's no Anya without Abhi, the same way there's no Abhi without Anya. And I'll always be Anya's abhi" he said lovingly.

We sealed our promises with a kiss.