Chapter - 25

Anya's POV

I need my answers. But right now I can't let my emotions defeat me.

I put my hands down which I had raised half way to hug papa.

Mumma hugged me but I didn't return it. I just stood there waiting for someone to tell me something.

My emotions were all over the place.

I didn't expected that on the first day I'm gonna come face to face with my fears.

I can't see papa and mumma crying like this.

I turned towards Ri and Aru and waited for them to say something.

Everyone over there was tensed, waiting for my reaction. But instead of tears in my eyes and blank face they didn't find anything.

I waited for them to speak but they didn't. I know, I won't get my answers.

I asked "Samar, Nishant can you guys help me to take my bag in my room."

They both nodded and took my bags.

"Aunty I'm gonna get freshen up. You guys continue " after saying this I rushed to my room.

Entering the room. I fell on my bed and broke down.  This is why I didn't want to come back.

These memories haunt me. I cried my pain, I cried my sorrow.

I cried till the time I don't had any tears left. In between I heard knocks on my door but I didn't opened the door.

All the crying had taken my energy. I didn't when I slept.

I woke up panting with the nightmare. I heard someone shouting at my door.

"Anya are you there. Are you alright. Say something " I heard the panicked voice on the other side of the door.

"Yes I'm fine. I'll be there downstairs in a few" I said with shaky voice.

I took my medicine to calm down. After feeling all right.

I went in the bathroom, showered and changed into creame floral Kurti and blue ripped jeans.

I tied my hair in pony tail and completed my look with eyeliner and lip balm

I took my phone, my purse, wore my sandals and made my way downstairs.

I can hear there voices but couldn't make out what they were saying.

"Anya.. " Aru said.

I ignored her "Swati aunty, I'm going to hospital. I have some work over there" I said.

"But beta you came just few hours before and you had already started your work" Swati aunty said.

"You didn't even had your food" Nandini aunty scolded.

"Today is Diwali beta and you are going" Maya aunty said.

I don't know what to say. Right now I need to go away from here to process everything.

I can't stay here.

"Di please done go today" Riya, Nishant, Samar and Ruhi said sadly.

"Aunty I have some important work over there. I'm not hungry, I'll have something from there. And kiddos I promise I'll be back by evening" I said.

"Let her go Maya. And you young lady be back before 5 in the evening " Vijay uncle said.

"Yes uncle" I said smiling at him. He always understand when to give some space to someone.

"Beta Ramesh ji gave your car keys" Maya aunty said while giving the keys. I nodded.

And left from there as soon as possible. I jumped in my mustang. And drove away.

I need time from all this.

I went hospital to see Priya already busy doing the arrangements.

I appreciated her for her work. We both did the work together so we both could go home and get ready.

It took us 4 hours to get done with the work.

I saw the time it was 4:30 p.m.
I need to head back.

I kept myself busy to avoid the thoughts about my family. But now I have to go.

As I was leaving the hospital my phone pinged. I opened it to see a text from Aru.

"Anya we are sorry we didn't told you about this before. But please don't ignore us. Hear your family for once. They have realised there mistake and are sorry about it. They know about your achievements Anya and your parents are proud of you. Please hear them once. Don't ignore me and Ri" it read.