Chapter - 44

Abhimanyu's POV

Wow is the only word to describe her.

Everytime I see her, she captivates me, mesmerise me.

And her blush is something that adds to her beauty.

I move towards her and tuck a strand of hair behind her ears while caressing her face.

A smile coming on my face on sensing her shiver due to my touch.

I move my face towards her ear and can feel her warm breath fanning my neck "You are looking ravishing"

She hides her face in my chest making me chuckle softly.

"You are looking a perfect combination of hot and sexy" She  surprises me with her sudden boldness as she winks me.

I smirk "You forgot to add handsome"

"Someone is being cocky" she rolled her eyes.

"Mr. Boyfriend are you gonna take me out or will make me stand here?" she playfully asked.

"After seeing you I have lot of plans to do inside a room but I can't make the lady miss the fun" I winked making her blush.

We moved to parking area, towards my car.

I opened the door for her "Chivalry isn't dead" she said making me laugh lightly.

As we started our journey. "So where are we going?" she asked the same question for 5th time and as usual, I smiled and ignored her question.

She huffed and looked outside of the window.

Damn... How adorable she's?

I took hold of her hand with my free hand and kissed the back of her hand making her look at me.

"You know how cute are you looking, that I just want to kiss you senselessly " she blushed.

She was so lost in her thought that she didn't realised that we reached.

I moved towards her and kissed her cheek sensuously making her come out from her dreamland.

"We reached sweetheart" I chucked at her shyness.

I opened the door for her and we went inside the roof top restaurant which I had booked for ourselves.

The place was decorated the way I wanted it to be. I looked at Anya, only to see her admiring the place.

"Why no one is present here other than us?" she asked with a curious expression.

I waited for her to figure it out. And I guess she did, as she looked sure and shocked at me "You booked it?"

"Yes" I said pulling her more towards me.

I took her to our table and got settled.

"So what would you have?" I asked her as the waiter came for our order.

After ordering the food, we had our food. We talked about many things.

Our embarrassing moments, college stories, and other funny stuff.

Her laughter is like a sweet melody and I want to be the reason behind it.

"May I have this dance? " I asked her as soft music was playing in the background.

She smiled and gave her hand "sure"

I twirled her and pulled her towards me with my hands resting on her waist.

I can see those emotions in her eyes which I have for her.

With a smile on our face, we were lost in each others eyes, trying to convey our feelings without any words.

I placed my hands on her cheeks and kissed her lips.

This kiss was felt with more love and was more passionate.

We broke the kiss to take breath and grinned at each other like a college lover.

After a while we went from there to another destination.

There was no words between us except our emotions.

And I liked this way with a serene smile on her face, different shine in her eyes.