Chapter - 28

Abhimanyu's POV

I couldn't stop thinking about Anya. What is going in her mind?

I, Ri and Aru decided that we will talk with her after the Diwali about her nightmares.

Everyone is happy so let the environment be like that.

What is she busy doing in the hospital? She didn't had anything. She might be hungry.

I was helping others in there work but my mind and heart was not in peace.

I'm worried about Anya.

After completing all the work we were waiting for Anya to come back.

It's been more than 4 hours, she went to hospital.

Aru and Ri were calling her but she wasn't picking any of there calls.

We were hell worried about her.

Than Vijay uncle tried calling her.

"What happened? Did she picked the call? "Maya aunty asked him.

"No.. She actually end the call." he said making us worry more about her.

Everyone was pacing around. That is when I heard my mom saying "Anya beta"

I turned towards her. It looked as if she was ignoring everyone.

Everyone was asking about her whereabouts but she was looking down.

Did something happened while she was at the hospital? Did someone say anything to her? I was thinking of different possibilities.

"Anya beta" dad caressed her head which made her look at him.

But on the way her eyes met mine, leaving me froze. Her eyes were red.

And I think dad also noticed it. Suddenly a tear escaped her eyes which she wiped quickly hiding from all except me and dad.

She put on a fake smile on her face and answered everyone's question.

She told us she was celebrating Diwali in hospital. I was shocked at first as I didn't knew that Fortis celebrated Diwali in all branches except India.

It is a great initiative. And it's all because of Anya.

Ri asked her if we can come with her.

She was trying hard to escape from this situation, it was clear in her eyes. But she gave in and agreed with Ri.

She said she'll be waiting for us over there and everyone was arguing on it.

That was until dad silenced everyone. "No"

"Beta you go first. We'll come after you " dad added. He understood she wanted to be alone.

She silently thanked her and ran to her room.

I know she's going through a lot. But why is she shutting everyone out.

I want her to speak.. Her fears.. Her doubts. If not to me than to anybody who she is comfortable with.

"Did someone said anything to Anya? " dad asked making everyone flinch at his tone.

"No"

"Actually uncle I messaged her" Aru said nervously and showed us the msg.

Fuck....she told her why her family was here. This was not the right way to tell her. That's why she was not in a good condition.

"What the hell Aru?  You could have asked me once. You know what she's going through. How can you tell her all this on a msg?" Ri paced around.

"Sorry but I didn't gave it much thought " Aru apologised.

"What's done is done but please give her some space. This time it's an order for all. Go to your rooms and get ready. We need to leave for the hospital"  dad left for his room.

I entered my room and got ready in red Kurta and white salwar.

As soon as I got ready. I moved downstairs to see everyone was ready.

"Guys let's leave" I said.

We all drove to the hospital. As we reached it.... Fortis was looking completely different.

It was beautifully decorated. We parked our cars and enter the hospital.

That is when I saw Anya looking gorgeous in her red lehanga. Wait..... Red. We are matching.

She was laughing with the patients while helping them.

Nurses were bringing the patients down from there rooms to the ground where everything was organized.

Children from children ward were here. They all were smiling and laughing.

Anya always thinks about others happiness without thinking of hers.

I made my way towards her to help her.