Chapter - 31

Anya's POV

I woke up with sun rays falling on my face.

I had a smile on my face as I didn't had any nightmares rather than that I dreamt about the person with black eyes.

I knew I'm having feelings for him. but I need to stop it before it becomes something more.

I showered and got ready in Blue Jeans and white T-shirt.

I moved downstairs to see everyone was sitting at the table.

I took my place and smiled "Good morning guys"

All were shocked to see me smiling and talking to all as if nothing happened.

I looked to see Abhi sitting infront of me and raising his eyebrow at me.

I mouthed a thank you to him and smiled.

"Swati aunty what's for breakfast. I'm damn hungry. " I grinned sheepishly.

All were eyeing me as if they were seeing a alien. And Abhi was smirking.

"It's your favorite beta aloo K parathe" she said making my mouth water.

"Aloo K parathe are mine favourite too. Thanks aunty for making these parathas for me" Abhi said smirking at me.

I glared angrily at him "Thank you for the piece of information about your favorite. But aunty made these parathas specially for me. "

"You are living in delusion .these parathas are for me" he said taking the parathas.

"Oh please. All knows my love for aloo parathas. Isn't it Ri?" I asked taking him by surprise.

He was shocked that finally I was talking to him. He stammered "Ye.... Yes... I mean yes these are Anya's favourite "

I smirked at Abhi "Aru tell your friend how much I love parathas"

Aru looked between me and him not knowing what to say.

"Aru is my best friend. She knows my likes and dislikes. Right Aru "I made puppy face at her.

Aru was shocked "yeah... Umm...she's right"

It was so hard for me and Abhi to control ourself from laughing on seeing there faces.

We laughed making everyone confused.

"What's all this guys? " Ri questioned.

"Monkey we both were pranking you guys. It was so fun to see there faces"

Everyone laughed with us while Ri and Aru pouted looking at us.

After sobering. I looked at them "Sorry guys"

Once again they looked shocked "What? How? "

"Actually someone said to me, I should give you guys a chance to hear you both. Maybe you had your reasons. But that person also said its up to me what I decide after hearing you guys" I said.

Abhi was looking and grinning at me.

Ri and Aru were shocked "Whose that awesome person to change your mind? "

"Someone.... Special" I shrugged.

Abhi raised his eyebrow at me while smirking.

"God bless that soul" Ri said dramatically.

"Shut up guys. Let me have my food first. You are disturbing me" everyone laughed seeing my love for food.

After breakfast we all were sitting. Everyone was chatting while I was busy in my phone.

"Buaaa... " I felt someone touching my feet.

I looked down to see it was a cute baby. Why didn't I saw him before.

I picked him but stilled on hearing him "Buaa "

I had tears in my eyes. I looked at Aditya bhaiya and khushi bhabhi.

Khushi bhabhi nodded at me. He is my Aditya bhaiya's son.

I looked everyone seeing me with a smile.

"Hello baby "

He clapped his hands and grinned at me.

"He's so damn cute. What's his name? " I asked no one in particular.

"Varun" Aditya bhaiya said.

I knew they wanted to talk to me. But right now I don't want to.

I just ignored him and started playing with varun.