Chapter - 15

Abhimanyu's POV

.... I asked my own daughter to leave this house" Rakesh uncle cried.

I couldn't believe my ears. How can they be so cruel to her. I blinked my eyes to prevent my tears to flow.

Aru was crying while Ri consoled her.

"She deserved it" Tanya spitted.

"Enough is enough Tanya. I'm done with this shit now. I always asked you what happened that day but you never told me. Now I got to know how bad you did to her. That wasn't Anya in those pictures. It was Neha ,my client. She wanted to trap me and take over my money. I knew about her. So I contacted police and made a set up at blue orchids. I and Neha were there. I mixed truth serum in her drink and that is when police took her statement and put her in jail. I went police station to complete formalities and came late. I even discussed this case with everyone  but not in detail. I didn't knew she took those pictures and sent it over here." Shivin shouted.

We looked stunned at this new revelation. My Anya was punished for something which she never did.

"but.. But you guys were friends from before and I saw you guys many times together" Tanya whispered.

"Yes we were friends from last 7 years.  I befriended her because I liked you and wanted to be your friend. So I her used her friendship to get to know you. After we met you also started liking me. Everything was going good. Until Anya heard me at Aditya bhaiya's wedding about how I used her friendship. That was the day I lost my friend. She never told you about this because she didn't wanted to break your heart because we genuinely liked each other. I tried to talk to her many times... To say sorry. But instead of sorry she asked your happiness. " Shivin sat down with his head in his hand.

Tears flowed through Tanya's eyes and she looked guilty.

"why didn't I believed my Daughter?" Rakesh uncle cried.

Everyone was shocked realising what they did with such an innocent soul.

Aru wiped her tears and said " Do you even know what happened that day with her? "

I don't wanna even think what she went through.

"She came that day at blue orchids to meet me and Riddhant. We left early while she was paying the bill. That's when someone attacked her from back and she fainted. When she got her conscious back... She found herself tied in a room. She freed herself and ran from there to save her life. And when she came home another surprise was waiting for her." Riddhant said.

Now I know why they both hated the Sharmas.

It was hard to take in all. I looked to see everyone drowning in guilt. I controlled my anger.

"I didn't knew.. " Tanya trailed.

"Because of you we lost our best friend that day. I lost my friend. The one who is with us is just her body.. Not her soul." Aru fell on her knees while crying.

I and Ri rushed towards her.

"Where's my daughter...Anya?" Manyata aunty asked.

"Your daughter Anya died that day..... And Dr. Anya Sharma was born" Ri said through tears.