The Interviews (Part 2)

^ Here's Lydia Gothel!

Your POV

"Come again?"

"Sorry, I'm not sure if you know him," At this point, she seemed to forget everyone else in the room and was only talking to me. "He's tall, has brilliant dark hair, deep grey-blue eyes, an amazing half sarcastic smile-"

I cut her off. "Yes - I know who you're talking about."

"Great, then where is he?" I felt a sinking feeling in my gut at her asking this question. Why does she want to see him?

When I looked up at her she flashed me another smile. She's probably just an old friend.

"Uh I think I saw him in the cafeteria earlier this morning, his interview is today as well."

"Perfect - thanks again!" She said in her perky, tinny voice and left. Why did my gut feeling vanish so fast? I brushed it away. Whatever, doesn't matter. It happened again! Just leave it. Ugh!

Frustrated with myself I turned to Uma. "Do you know anything about her? Was she friends with Harry?"

"I've never seen that girl in all my time on the Isle - rumour had it that Mother Gothel did have a child of her own she kept locked up in her version of the tower on the Isle - but no one ever proved it right or wrong. I'm guessing she doesn't get out much. Mal, have you ever seen her?"

"No, I haven't."

"Weird - anyways what do you think? Do we trust her?"

The room filled with silence. "I'm not sure - there weren't any major red flags in her interview, but then again, something makes me feel a bit..."

"Odd." Ben finished my sentence.

Uma and Mal agreed. "It would be unfair to put her under full supervision, if we have no reason to believe she poses a threat to anyone, so maybe we'll just put her in the middle." Mal decided.

The next couple of interviews were rather normal, and were all students Uma and Mal knew from before, so there was not much to dispute. Harry came in next, so Uma and I stepped out. He looked pretty normal, as if nothing eventful happened in his day. Maybe she didn't find him.

"Uma, there's no way that girl had magic - right?"

"Magic? No, she couldn't - why?"

"I don't know, I felt weird when she was around - in a daze almost."

"Did you sleep enough last night?"

"I suppose not - Johnny and I did talk until pretty late - you're right it's probably that." I still wasn't entirely convinced but wanted to forget about it.

She remained silent. "Are you okay Uma?"

"Yea of course - look I think Harry's done. Let's go back." Strange.

We had one more interview left today. This time a girl quite different from Lydia entered, but was stunning in her own way. She had long brown-gold locks tied up in a flawless ponytail, a red pirate type dress, and familiar grey-blue eyes.

"Hi, what's your name?" Ben asked.

"I'm C.J. Hook." She said as she came forward. She took the interviewee's chair and turned it around, making sure to sit on it backwards. She twirled some stray locks from her ponytail around and around her finger, trying very hard to look uninterested. So this is C.J. Hook.

 Hook